Wednesday

Vested Interest

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Here we go with another outfit post, a little more relaxed casual and more classic inspired but its about persistance and I'm going to need a bit more practice styling myself before things start to get really interesting. I can already tell this Stylestalker vest is going to be a winter staple, the arms have been removed for this shot but a few posts back I wore it with arms on. So versatile! The bag is also something else to be noted, a Rachel Zoe find. The quality is actually really great! I'm notorious for beating the hell out of my handbags and yet this one hasn't had a scratch in all the weeks I've had it  - so thankyou Shopbop for that! I wearing these sunglasses continuously, I'm surprised I havent lost them because they cop alot of abuse... but then again I'm never likely to lose sunglasses that cost $12, unlike my beloved Supers which I only had for one week... These G-Star jeans fit so damn well, I feel like I could sleep in them. My faith in slim fitting denim has been restored.

Vest, Stylestalker
shirt and jeans, G-Star
sunglasses, ASOS
bag, Rachel Zoe from Shopbop
boots, Rudolph Dassler for Puma boots
cuff, Benah
bracelet, Seed



9 comments:

Angela said...

So in love with the vest.

Bec said...

that vest is such a beaut Zanita!! Plus I love everything with stripes :)

blog mode Laura said...

Great outfit! Love the vest, and the glasses are cute!


www.laurablogmode.com

Laura said...

Lovely jacket!

xxx
Laura

http://the-shoe-issue.blogspot.com

Rochelle Fox said...

yayayayay a zanita outfit post :) love the stylestalker vest tots agree with you its going to be a top seller very aussie as well super as always i can never give you enough compliments ps the last shoot you did was so good haha sad bit is I recognised some of your old clothes from you old old outfit posts is that stalker town or what! :P
xx
My blog- A Fox That Meows ♥

Michal said...

you look amazing !!

Natalie Suarez said...

SO SO CUTE! i love this! xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

babelaulait said...

LOVE IT!

http://babelaulait.blogspot.com/

Wendy said...

Love it!!
Found you one lookbook!!

XxX
http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com/

Click Here