Wednesday

Summer Lovin'

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Grease will always be one of my all time favourite movies. I was introduced to it so long ago I had no idea what Rizzo was really meaning when she sang 'There Are Worse Things I Could Do' but I definitely knew all the lyrics. This outfit reminds me of something one of the Pink Ladies might wear with a little Americana  thrown in there - and incidently, a bit of Canadian Pride. My Grandfather was born in Vancouver was sent this commemorative shirt from by family  during the 76' Olympic Games. Its clearly made from non-biodegradable material to have lasted so long in such good condition!
I decided the heels I wore with this outfit didn't work so I cropped them out. It happens.

skirt, Bettina Liano
shirt, Vintage
Letterman jacket, Kmart


13 comments:

modishYou said...

Great Style..:) I found you on Lookbook.

Feel free to visit me...maybe we can follow each other...
www.modishYou.blogspot.com

sonia de macedo said...

Love this!

xoxo
daringcoco.blogspot.com

M.E said...

Hi Zanita, I just discovered your blog through Tuula Vintage... glad I did coz it's fantastic !
your new follower from Singapore :)

http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

Aleen said...

You really look amazing in this outfit! x

Lousine Adelia

BE sure to check out the WILDFOX giveaway on Lousine Adelia

Natalie Suarez said...

you're beautiful zanita!! love this! xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

xiaohan said...

You could totally do a rockabilly look, you'd be stunning!

C A T H said...

Grease is one rememberable musical ! I like the way you've styled this look with a good old pair of denim pencil skirt =) it's so retro!!

xoxo
Style Hostess

sarwar said...

nice work keep it up

http://designs-article.blogspot.com

Fashion Cappuccino said...

The skirt is so cute! So good to see your outfits again! xoxoxo

Chila said...

You look like a model possing for a fashion edit <3

Shandrese/Natalia said...

beautiful photos! love this look! very retro :)

http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

Fashion Monstre said...

beautiful colors!

Rebecca Jane said...

That tee with the Canadian flag is awesome! Where on earth did you find it?

Click Here