Friday

Style Network LMFF

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
A little preview of my recent post for Harpers Bazaar Style Network...


Presently hanging out in Melbourne where I've been lucky enough to attend the Harpers Bazaar runway show which featured designers like Camilla and Marc, Scanlan and Theodore, Alex Perry, Colette Dinnigan and Toni Maticevski. The slick Chanel inspired do's were the product of hair styling wiz Brad Ngata of L'Oreal Proffessionnel. 

My favourite part of the look was where the models had a solitary pearl in one ear and then those who had piercing in their upper ears had two. It really gave the look some edge. Great to see some stunning new girls strutting their stuff among the seasoned pro's, some incredible new faces about that I would absolutely love to line up in my lens!



See the rest HERE

4 comments:

Alice McGenniss-Destro said...

love a few backstage shots! hope you're enjoying melbourne! x

Gems - Fashion Well Done said...

Zanita you take the best pictures, I love the sunset haze these images have - they remind me of looking through old photographs of my parents childhood.
Gems x

Anonymous said...

Oh Dear, I love Your blog, what wonderful sites, Your style, Your elegance. You are so creative in wearing fashion and writing about it. And You are so beauty ... Saw You, felt on my knees, thanked God for his creation and imagined to kiss Your feet ... If You ever need a girl servant, let me know - I would do everything for You ... It´s silly, but it`s true. Yours, Martina

Ingrid // Pretty Harbor said...

I love the photos behind the scene and your photo are gorgeous!

Pretty Harbor // Jewellery
www.prettyharbor.com

Click Here