Friday

Something Unexpected











Marie Claire Italia - every time I come across and editorial from this magazine I'm always pleasantly surprised. They consistently work with photographers who pave their own way, who utilise locations beautifully and really present something unexpected. I love the contrast of the delicate girl in elegant styling with the extremely violent ocean and vast space. I haven't heard of photographer Thomas Krappitz before I spotted this editorial but I'll be surely on the lookout for more of his work in the future.


Pics, FashionGoneRogue

4 comments:

Natalie Suarez said...

wow! this is so so beautiful! xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

BABEL said...

love the pics and love white with red!

http://babelaulait.blogspot.com/

Jaeger said...

what a cool shoot

http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

xx

Ingrid // Pretty Harbor said...

Oh the clothes are very beautiful and i love the last dress!
Gorgeous

www.prettyharbor.com // Jewellery

Click Here