Saturday

Miss Shop Blogger Project II

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I'm delighted to share my pictures from my shoot for the Miss Shop Blogger Project, a collaboration between Aussie retail super-chain Myer and Pedestrian.tv. The project featured some of the best and brightest Aussie bloggers including Jess of Tuula, Nicole of GaryPepper, Sara of Harper&Harley, Mandy of Oracle Fox, Margaret of ShinebyThree and of course international guest, Rumi Neely of Fashiontoast.
I was so lucky to have finally had the opportunity to work with photographer Akila Berjaoui  and incredibly talented H&M artists Sina Velke and Rachel Brook.
Below is a video of me posing up a storm and talking about the shoot and the state of fashion blogging in Oz at the moment... why am I screwing up my face so much!? I always get nervous in front of a video camera, time to get practising in front of a mirror I think...


Miss Shop Blogger Project - Zanita Morgan from PEDESTRIAN.TV on Vimeo.

10 comments:

Dione and Krios said...

Amazing pics!

www.dioneandkrios.com

xx

WearAbouts said...

Wow zanita you are absolutely beautiful. Can I have those flawless locks? I'll settle for some of those chunky knits, too :)
And the video is fine--but then again i just stared at your crazy awesome hair the whole time. I think you're my new girl crush (in a totally not creepy way--i promise!)
Rory
www.WearAboutsBlog.com
Enter my giveaway!!!

Raez said...

Zanita, you babe. Guuuurl, just look at you working that camera like nobody's business!

Really fantastic collaboration. It's great that aussie companies are starting to recognize its local bloggers' star power! Many of my favourite blogs are Australian and it's always nice to see them being recognized.

Keep up the great work, doll :)

jysla kay. said...

You're a natural, no doubt about it. Stunning xx

Aleen said...

Love your hair and effortless style x

Lousine Adelia

Erin Z said...

I thought that you looked gorgeous every minute of the video. And you look stunning in all the pictures too!
chimericalperfection.blogspot.com

neon onyx said...

You look stunning, Zanita!

Fashion Tidbits said...

Love the video zanita! Your hair is just gorge!

JADE EMILY said...

You look absolutely Gorgeous! x

JADE EMILY
Australian Online Clothing Store // Representing the best of both Australian and International brands!
www.jadeemily.com.au
www.facebook.com/JadeEmilyOnline

Bec said...

This is so stunning I've had it pinned to my browser for a few days so I could look it over a few times. And to add to it all your hair in this makes me want to run to the hair dresser's and yell "I want this!"

Click Here