Wednesday

Memory Lane

I've been blogging for almost 4 years... I can't believe I've been able to stick to it this long! I guess I have been known to take extended breaks from blogging. Anyway, If you've been following my blog for the last year or so you'll know that outfit posts for me are few and far between - but no more! In celebration of my renewed commitment to trying to dress up fancy I'm going to post a load of archival pics from my outfit heyday, some of my greatest hits so to speak.... what was I thinking?!?!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I used to pose up a storm! You can see my progress in applying photoshop filters and techniques these images too.

13 comments:

Sarah Mikaela said...

Oh, I can't wait for your outfit-posts again. I love your pictures every time!!

x,Sarah Mikaela

Geneva (apairandaspare) said...

Love it Zanita! Years ago when I first discovered Lookbook I used to look through your posts and think you looked incredible - and I still think that! xxxx Geneva

Mia M. said...

I follow your blog since the beginning and I always loved your outfit photos! Can't wait to see more of them again, you are so creative with your outfits!!!

bisous,
mia

HEYLILAHEY

blog mode Laura said...

Nice post! All the photos are beautiful!

www.laurablogmode.com

Abby said...

I do love your blog very much! and your outfit posts were and are the best!!

xx

babelaulait said...

love it!!

http://babelaulait.blogspot.com/

Bec said...

Saved that 3rd one to my computer so fast! I love the one where you're cracking up - made me smile too!

Alexandra said...

So happy to hear you're amping up the outfit posts - I've always loved your style and you're seriously such a stunner. Happy four year Zanita!!

Alexandra xo

http://tovogueorbust.com/

Dylana Suarez said...

AMAZING! You are such a great poser!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

Sara - Harper and Harley said...

hahahaha yay! mmmm I say the same thing when I look back at some of my posts... what the hell was i thinking!!!???? xx

BobbieAustin27 said...

I'm glad to hear your going to start posting more outfit post
these photos are great, I absolutely love your style
can't wait to see more, now following :)

rachel kara said...

That little lemon combo with the orange lip is doing things for me. Love.

Romain said...

Great news ! I discovered your blog like 2 or 3 years ago when you posted your outfits on a daily basis.
It's a very cool experience to follow someone's blog for years :))

Click Here