Thursday

LMFF Round 2

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketLast night I was most gratefully invited by L'Oreal Proffessionnel down to Melbourne for LMFF for the second year running and while I'm still catching my breath from this whirlwind trip I'm very pleased to share these few snaps of the superbabes backstage, sporting slick do's created by L'Oreal Proffessionnel Hair Director, Caterina Di Biase. I have plenty more pics to come, including some runway shots but I'm running out the door and promise to most more pics in the morning!
Hope you like!

5 comments:

C A T H said...

great backstage photos Zanita ! she makes such great straight pony tails. the models just look super ready for the runway ~

xoxo
Style Hostess

Rochelle Fox said...

:) I was waiting for these love the montage work putting the all together and the makeup looks are so beautiful as well crazy how LMFF has become so much bigger cant wait for fashion week !! xx My blog- A Fox That Meows ♥

Aleen said...

Beautiful hair, beautiful photography x

Lousine Adelia

BobbieAustin27 said...

you took some great shots
looks like you had a lot of fun
the event seems really cool
loving your blog :)

Ingrid // Pretty Harbor said...

Very great photos behind the scene!
LOVE

Pretty Harbor // Jewellery
www.prettyharbor.com

Click Here