Sunday

Casual Sunday

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Just back from seeing The Hunger Games with friends, after buying the book on my kindle simply because it was cheap I became so hooked on the story. It's a really easy read and a great concept - and the movie was great! Jennifer Lawrence is such a babe and don't even get me started on Liam Hemsworth! Swoon.
I'm really revelling in this cooler weather,  I can finally wear a leather jacket and jeans. Winter dressing is so much more fun than summer.
I'm really going to struggle this week to post everyday - and I've done so well so far! I'm packing up my whole apartment to move to WA. Very bittersweet, I don't really want to leave Sydney but it will be great to live in the same state as my family again. I'm planning on travelling for most of this year so hopefully I can feature some interesting content from around the world... now I just gotta earn those airline tickets!

jacket, Bettina Liano
shirt, Zara
jeans, 18th Amendment
shoes, ASOS

21 comments:

Jes said...

love that jacket!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

You look stunning as always and fresh as can be xx

Blackswan said...

You look amazing Zanita. I LOVE your freshness that you bring to your images. Can't get over the cute horses on your blouse. Stellar look!

x Lauren
youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

PEPA said...

Beautiful look honey! <3

http://www.facebook.com/therubberdoll

G. said...

You look great, love that jacket!

http://floresyesy.blogspot.com/

WearAbouts said...

The movie was SO GOOD wasn't it? I'm team Peeta all the way even though Gale is hotter ;)
Love the two tone jacket !<3
Rory
www.WearAboutsBlog.com
Enter my giveaway!!!

ZEUS said...

Wow! Moving back to the wests coast, I'd love to cross paths one day!

Hadera Burki said...

YOU SAW THE HUNGER GAMES! Ah I can't wait to watch it, I've been excited about the Hunger Games for ages.

http://haderablog.blogspot.co.uk/

Chila said...

Love the look, It seem so comfortable without lossing style. It's great.

Tayler said...

Love this look! and I yet to get into the hunger games, haven't even read the books... :/

www.styleinterplay.com

..
..

THECHRONICLESOFHER. said...

And she's done it again! How do you make casual attire look so effortlessly glamorous? Love that jacket! x

Ida said...

I adore the two-tone jacket!

Carla Cee said...

you look amazing zanita!!

Bec said...

Sounds exciting! That jacket is just wow on you and wow in general. Such beautiful construction on it :)

Rachel said...

you are too perfect!

Marina said...

Beautiful outfit and you look amazing in it girl!!

x Marina

www.cococamarel.com

Erin Z said...

The two tone jacket looks great on you!

And also, welcome back to WA!:)
chimericalperfection.blogspot.com

Rhea Pradhan said...

love your casual look :) take care, do visit my blog http://peppy-owl.blogspot.com/ :)

Prim and Pimp said...

love this casual look!

xoxo
P&P

Raver Ria said...

Wow your moving back! That's really great, a new chapter for you :)

Free Coupons said...

You look fabulous. Loved that outfit!

Click Here