Saturday

GOODBYE BLOGSPOT! HELLO FELLT!!

MY NEW BLOG IS LIVE AT   http://fellt.com/zanita

Photobucket

Big changes are coming to my blog! The last few months I've been working with a sensational team of people, working towards creating something really special - a new network of Australian bloggers, called FELLT. What does this mean? Well for one my blog is going to look a whole lot cooler - it also means my platform will also feature my fellow bloggers and close friends Nicole (Gary Pepper Vintage), Mandy (Oracle Fox), Sara (Harper and Harley), Margaret (Shine By Three), Yenny (Studded Hearts) and Connie (KisforKani). This is the beginning of great things for all of us and I've got loads of exciting projects coming up in the near future and I'm looking forward to creating better content - and alot of it!
Hoping you'll all love joining me and my new blogging family at Fellt.com because we have loads of fabulous content to offer. The countdown to Monday is on - see you there!

UPDATE! The FELLT family now includes the incredibly talented and gorgeous Jess Stein (Tuula). The circle is complete!

8 comments:

Raez said...

So excited for you! Again, congrats!!!

Aleen said...

Congratulations!!!

Lousine Adelia

Jenelle Witty said...

I like where this is going, great idea and work. Looking forward to following how things go.

Jenelle.

C A T H said...

so looking forward to it missy! inspirations and personal style brought by each of you really made my blogging experience that much more fun haha^^
fellt.com it is ;)

xoxo
Style Hostess

fashion suicides said...

All the best blogger one on platform! Souns amazing!

FASHION SUICIDES!

Dark Blue Stripes said...

Congrats! I am so happy that a platform like this has been formed in Australia. It has been quite successful overseas.

Christie x

Dark Blue Stripes

Fabliha said...

Congrats :) I cant wait
xx

Angela said...

Congrats!!!

Click Here