Saturday

Blue Daze

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Feeling a little seedy today after a great night out with my girls Jess and Nicole, I'm really glad I managed to get this outfit shot yesterday because I'm really not up for it today!
I wore this while hanging out and shooting the behind the scenes for the final Miss Shop Blogger Project shoot - I'm in love with these shorts! Its always nice to feel like you're wearing your pyjamas to work. Still feeling mixed prints, again I'm going with the muted tones and double floral! I like that despite the pretty prints this look isn't really girly.
My hair has stained pink from using Kevin Murphy purple Colour Bug  - the pic below is how it looked before I washed it out. Such a fun product! Though I hope for my upcoming modelling gigs that it washes out soon.

sunglasses, AM Eyewear
blazer, Staple
shirt, Stylestalker
shorts, Witchery
bag, Alexander Wang from Shopbop
shoes, Converse


13 comments:

Toni said...

Beautiful outfit, I love blue and these shorts are so simple yet look lovely!

Mariely Crowne said...

Cool outfit, i really like that you wore converse! Need a pair!
xo
www.stylegod7.blogspot.com

Tine said...

Supercool!

Susanna-Cole King said...

Is there anything greater in fashion than clothes that you love and that look great AND feel like you're wearing pajamas? I don't think so! haha.

Your hair looks gorgeous! I almost bought some purple Color Bug a bit ago, but alas, I put it off as an "unnecessary expense", seeing as I'm saving most my money for my odyssey across Asia, this summer. Do let me / us know how it washes out? I've heard some color chalk doesn't come out very well. :/

Hope you're having a great weekend, Zanita. <3

Bec said...

Oh Zanita, you are so amazing. Enchanted by every photo. And love that color in your hair even if it's only for a bit :)
xo

Natalie Suarez said...

so so amazing! you look fantastic! xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Abby said...

you are awesome sauce.

and I love the hair.

x

Jaeger said...

Lovely!

http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

xx

Dione and Krios said...

Love the outfit, that blazer is incredible and I simply need it in my wardrobe now.

www.dioneandkrios.com

melbournetime said...

love the blazer!!

Prim and Pimp said...

amazing outfit, and love the pictures!

xoxo
P&P

Kate L. Harris said...

LOVE the blazer, such cool colors! Your hair is so fun!

xx

Kate L. Harris
www.wbyharris.com

buy wow account said...

WoW! Such a fab outfit.=D

Click Here