Thursday

Bag Gizzards

Photobucket

This is a post I've been promising for probably over a year now, an insight into what I lug around most days... sans the masses of receipts and forms that seem to overload my bag.
An omission from this collection is my Shu Uemura mascara which has gone walk-about and my lanolips lipgloss which is somewhere in a safe place...
The Kindle will only come with me if I'm using public transport, the garish green cover serves two purposes, one being I love green, the second is that I'm less likely to abandon it on the bus if it's the most obvious item I own. The Kindle is a fantastic device, I'm a dedicated convert.
My elephant shaped wallet is stuffed full of cards I don't need... I  drive a ford.... I chew Extra... my favourite perfume is Chloe - which is also my darling sister's name.
Sorry if its all a bit dull!
Zx

5 comments:

ediot said...

i really need to get myself a pair of flipover raybans. nice items here. my bag is so messy. full of receipts. and i have the biggest keychain with lots of things on it so i can find it amongst the madness in the bag..

Tine said...

Nice stuff, especially the elephant wallet ;)

Rochelle Fox said...

Oh the wonderful world on zanita!!! Love the post I have always wanted to do one of these but you see my bag is a hot mess of crap hahah yours is way neater than mine would ever be! xx My blog- A Fox That Meows ♥

GTA san Andreas said...

helloo...

Mouthwash said...

Your raybands fold?! I need those!

Click Here