Tuesday

Scent of A Woman



Yes I've taxed the name of this shoot from a certain fabulous Al Pacino movie but it really just felt so appropriate... and far out, aren't I so lucky to have such a babe for a friend? I've shot Brittany before for my blog - still some of my favourite pics I've ever shot. Doesn't she have such an amazing face!
Thanks again to my blogger buddy, Christabel Draffin (Make-up Mole) for this bombshell look and of course to Carl Kapp for providing these stunning wrap dresses (I want one!).

Brittany Darling, Chadwicks
Christabel Draffin 

Photography tip: Try out backlighting, using natural light. I've used this technique in the above images to create a dark silhouette, then lifted the darker shadows slightly in post editing. Having a large reflector to bounce light back in would be ideal but I shot this without an assistant.


SEE THE REST OF MY SHOOT AT THE STYLE NETWORK

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

Jaeger said...

These are really gorgeous shots

http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

xx

BABEL said...

cool dress!!

http://babelaulait.blogspot.com/

Coco :-) said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I haven't been online for a while because of work and I haven't been putting time into it but hopefully soon. I wanna create something new, but still haven't figured what exactly... I adore ur photos. Such talent!!! And I'm flattered u stopped by :-)

nicole said...

Your talent is so damn inspiring, that first photo caught my breath for a moment.
I would high five you for this shoot if I could.

confidentliar.com
x

Bec said...

really incredible. love that whole vibe.

Fabliha said...

these photos are so beautiful! you are so talented :)

xxx

http://zanitazanita.blogspot.com.au/

Click Here