Friday

Like, Like?

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Some new pictures starring model Dimity at Priscillas, featuring the gorgeous jewellery of Samantha Wills as part of the White Bohemia project. I shot these are part of a facebook/blogger competition so if you like these images then please LIKE my pics on facebook so I can win an Ipad... which is something I really need to start a portfolio! The alternative for me is printing them in a proper portfolio which costs thousands and thousands and thousands (did I mention thousands?) of dollars... Not so realistic at the moment.
So if you appreciate my work - please help me out! I'd be so grateful.
Thanks so much to Samantha Wills for inviting me to take part in this project.


Also here's an outfit post! More to come - I know alot of you miss my outfits posts so I'm going to try my hardest to produce some more - because without you I wouldn't have any of these oppurtunities!


Photobucket
So impressed with the new Stylestalker collection now available - and double so because the terrible summer weather has enabled me to debut the most comfortable military parka around. These AM shades have been a summer staple too, best thing about them in the arms bend both ways so it doesn't stretch them to wear them on my head. Clever.

Parka, Stylestalker
Tee, Stylestalker
shorts, Vintage
bag, Alexander Wang @ Shopbop
shades,  AM EYEWEAR
bracelet, Seed

PLEASE LIKE MY PICS HERE

10 comments:

Minna said...

Lovely pictures!

Dominique B. said...

Gorgeous photos! xx

The Niknok Style

Rachel Rose said...

you look amazing, frames look great too!

Joy said...

these are so beautiful!

Jaeger said...

so stunning!

http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

xx

Charlotte said...

Mmm ! Gorgeous-- you looks amazzzziinnngg

the dreamer said...

*love*

Particularly the black and white photos- timeless.

The Dreamer x
www.tellhershesdreaming.com

Australian Fashion Review Blog - Gems said...

Your pictures are beautiful, delicate and strong at the same time. I have liked them on Facebook and I really hope you win the ipad.
Gems x

Fabliha said...

you are so gorgeous! :) I love your sunglasses

xxx

INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

BABEL said...

love the look!


http://babelaulait.blogspot.com/

Click Here