Friday

G-STAR GIRL



I'm delighted to share with you all my latest little project, a photoshoot in Hong Kong with denim superbrand, G-Star.  Video hotshots Baker & Junior created this short film featuring my shoot with Alexandra Agoston and fellow photographer Chris Colls shoot with singer/songwriter Skylar Grey. The trip was arranged in celebration of the opening of the largest G-Star store in the world, a whopping 680 square metres of denim innovation. I have plenty of images from the party to share with you, where I was also lucky enough to see a live performance by Skylar of her hit song "Love The Way You Lie" - released by Rihanna and Eminem. Still pinching myself, I had such an amazing time. Will share the shoot images and the shots I took from the party in the next couple days.

Below the outfit I was sporting at the party, this crazy cool boiler suit made me feel ready for anything!
Photobucket

Boilersuit, G-Star
heels, G-Star
bag, Alexander Wang

5 comments:

Aleen said...

WOW you look amazing, I love the outfit! Bag and shoes are just perfection too! x

Lousine Adelia

Dominique B. said...

Love the photos! xx

The Niknok Style

Inés said...

Great party!
Have the best weekend


SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

Joy said...

very cool! im looking forward to this.

BABEL said...

cool!!

http://babelaulait.blogspot.com/

Click Here