Thursday

SHOPBOP X Bambi!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I'm so delighted to present this photoshoot, shot by the incredible Benny Horne and featuring Bambi Northwood-Blyth and a ton of amazing Aussie labels like Ellery, Zimmerman, Fernando Frisoni, Willow and Mania Mania - all thanks to online super-retailer SHOPBOP. I was given the opportunity to comment on the styling and on Aussie fashion trends and also to interview some of the designers involved. You can check the rest if the interviews HERE and there's a little preview below. I love that Kym Ellery and I have the same special talent...
How thrilling to be asked to take part in this! I'm sure you remember my first encounter with the stunning Bambi (with Stylestalker) and I have long been a fan of Benny's work from publications like Russh and Harpers Bazaar. Props to ShopBop for being on the money in acknowledging Australian fashion, in recent years with the new reach the internet has given Australia fashion voices its been really exciting to see our talent reach a broader platform. Go team OZ!
Photobucket
Very lucky to also have FabSugar Australia and Elle.com write a feature on the collaboration HERE and HERE.

11 comments:

Stacee said...

Yayay! I love this shoot! Definite Aussie pride :)
Love all the pieces and the photography!!

xStace

Angela said...

This shoot is Amazeballs!!!

STYLISTS OWN said...

ooh saw this this morning when i signed in to do a bit of sneaky shopbop browsing.
yay for Aussie designers and good summarising too!

xx

WhatWillErinWear said...

ah i love the dion lee outfit!

Le Chic World said...

I just moved to USA and love checking out all your updates on Aussie fashion! Even more seeing Aussie fashion take over the world fashion spotlight while I'm away from home! Please check out my new blog and follow if you like :) Just followed you :) <3
Monica xx

Heather said...

I love Bambi!! She seems like such a cool chick, I want to hang out with her!! Plus all the clothes are great. I love the knit with the purple pleated skirt.

http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

Natalie Suarez said...

i love this SOO MUCH! xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

You sometimes don't realize how much talent we actually have here and then you get proven wrong. Amazing shots and the clothes are a winner :)

sarahtorialist.blogspot.com

Sasha said...

Bambi is so damn gorgeous. Those eyes and brows..Ahh!

Michelle's Style File said...

Stunning photos!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com
GIVEAWAY

Ann Constance said...

love this pics!so amazing!


http://annconstanceroom.blogspot.com/

Click Here