Wednesday

Miskin Martinez

Photobucket
My Latest post for the Harpers Bazaar Style Network available HERE. Featuring the beautiful Melise (Chic) and swimwear by Miskin Martinez.

Also thrilled to share my recent purchase, the Alexander Wang Marion bag (Available at Shopbop HERE). For me its the perfect bag for nights out, big enough to fit phone, wallet, keys, camera and with a sling strap - leaving my hands free for busting some serious moves. The hardware corners mean I won't destroy it in a hurry - I'm known for being accident prone.
I was intially upset I missed out on the bag with the Rose Gold/Tan colouring but have turned myself around with the fact that I know I'd spill something on a tan bag, thats just my style.
It is pretty amazing though... Maybe Santa (aka my credit card) will be generous this year!

9 comments:

Angela said...

Oh such a gorgeous piece of Wang!

CHOCAROME said...

wow, I also adore this piece!

with love,
your opinion is VERY important for me!http://chocarome.blogspot.com/

jenny said...

i wish i could have one! amazing.

Qué Acierto! said...

sueño con uno como ese...quizá esta Navidad se cumpla mi deseo.

Amanda Vernon said...

ok AMAZING, i need this bag STAT. Zanita! Lets be far away blog friends!?

-Amanda

http://amandashangers.blogspot.com

little moon lover said...

amazing detail on the bags!

Duke Nuke Emily said...

these are at the top of my wishlist <3

Moloko & Honey

le pearl said...

so very lovely. Alexander's bag designs are excellent.

Marissa Benedetto said...

This Wang is an amazing purchase! I also featured this on my blog as a want-enjoy it for the both of us until I have the ability to obtain one myself ;)

http://fetchcoffeeforfashion.blogspot.com/

xoxo

Click Here