Sunday

Louis Vuitton x Aussie Bloggers!

Photobucket
I'm literally running out the door right, husband yelling at me to hurry up - but I have to squeeze a little post in before I head away for the weekend (to watch Elton John in the Hunter)!
I've had a crazy few days so playing catch up with have to start on Tuesday, in the meantime here are a few shots from the Louis Vuitton party I have the great pleasure of attending on Friday with some of my favourite girls in the world and some very famous people.

I've stolen these pics from the press release and Gary Pepper blog, so my own shots will have to come early next week!! Please check Nicole's blog to see who everyone is - I'm sure you can recognise Ronnie Wood, Miranda Kerr, Jess Gomes, Isabel Lucas, Megan Gale.
So fabulous!


Gary Pepper
Oracle Fox
Studded Hearts
4th and Bleeker

6 comments:

fashion suicides said...

Looks like a stylish part! So jealous!

FASHION SUICIDES

Psssst... I'm hosting an ASOS giveaway...

PrettyUnknown said...

So so so jealous!

Pure Bliss said...

it looks like it was an amazing night, so envious of you right now!

Elegantly Wasted said...

Looks like it was such a great night - I'm so jealous! I was reading about the Hong Kong maison in Harpers just the other day. I'd love to check it out! Looking forward to seeing some more pics!

X

www.elegantlywastedd.blogspot.com

Fabiana said...

it looks like it was an amazing night!
xoxo
Faby

Anna @ SMS_Style said...

Just discovered your blog, I love it - you have a new follower xxx

www.southmoltonststyle.com

Click Here