Monday

Arm Party

Photobucket

I'm sure some of you have pick up the term, coined by the very fabulous Man Repeller, creating a decent Arm Party is a skill where I'm a bit of an amateur, being that I'm quite the minimalist - my 'Arm Party' would be the 'scrabble and white wine double date' of parties.
Still practice makes perfect.
Here I have three little wrist gems, number 1 being actually covered in real gems, almost, my Tresor Paris bracelet with white crystals. So blingin'.
Secondly, my old faithful Tiffany cuff - given to me as a gift from my true love.
Finally and perhaps most importantly my sweet Georg Jensen heart bracelet (no I haven't joined Kabbalah). Stuck for a sweet christmas gift for a special loved one? Give the gift of giving! $50 dollars from the sale of each one of these bracelets goes to the Australian Red Cross.
Christmas is a time for us to be grateful for how lucky we all are to have friends, food to eat, a screen to stare at.  Share some of your good will and give a little, to a charity like the Australian Red Cross who are responsible for vital community services at this time of year for those in need. Services such as a daily phone call to an isolated elderly individual to provide friendship and assistance or helping children's lives internationally by providing food and safe drinking water. So yeah... enough preaching from me, I just hope you can do you heart a favour and give it some thought.

Georg Jensen Bracelet available in David Jones
XX

4 comments:

Emma Louise said...

Hah! I laughed at the scrabble and white wine, double-date comment. Sometimes I try to arm party but it never works out right. Two or three bracelets/bangles turn up on my wrists but never really get along...Matchy matchy bling all the way for me.

x

sammi burley (chase.dakota) said...

i commend you on your efforts! it's an art lol.

www.chasedakota.blogspot.com

Chester said...

Really amazing post, I like your blog writing style. I always like your blog ......


thanks to share,
leather motorcycle jackets

Chester said...

Really amazing post, I like your blog writing style. I always like your blog ......

thanks to share,
http://www.leathericon.com/

Click Here