Tuesday

An Ode

Photobucket
One of the reasons I fell in love with fashion imagery pre-teen, I'd steal old Vogue's from my Mum's friends and obsess over the clothes and beautiful models, the glamourous scenes. Bruce Weber is an absolutely favourite of mine, I love the way he captures youth and vivaciousness with a degree of realism. Plus he uses loads of natural light. I imagine modelling for Bruce would include loads of fun activity.
Looking at this now I realise I've put an image by Alasdair McLellan in there - his work is obviously inspired in part by Bruce anyway. I started making the collage then realised it was all Bruce's workg forgetting I'd thrown in that Alasdair shot. Can you guess which one it is? Also - spot a couple vintage 90210 babes, in Pepe Jeans and Gap ads... and a certain soccer superstar...

2 comments:

Wild Flower said...

Yes for sure! Bruce Weber has a great style, is the McLeannon one the bottom one of the girl with the camera?? He is one of my favs too. Great collage!

Fashion Tidbits said...

I lurrrrrrrrve this collage! Getting shot by bruce weber would definitely be short of a dream! So starstruck!

Click Here