Thursday

Desordre Love

PhotobucketPhotobucket
This is what I wore to the Cosmo style awards, and to be honest it wasn't very considered - I had about 45 minutes to plan and get ready and my brain wasn't in the right place. So grateful to the girls at Desordre for helping me out at the last minute with this amazing Stolen Girlfriends skirt.

skirt, Stolen Girlfriends Club from Desordre
top, Marcs
shoes, G Market
bag, American Apparel

Photobucket
Photobucket
So humbled by artist Jessica Brennan's illustration of one of my American Apparel looks from LA. I love the beautiful soft watercolour, it makes me so nostalgic. Jessica has utilised her creative wizardry to start an online store featuring tee's with her own artwork. My fave being this camel 70's inspired oversized number. Check out Jessica's tee store HERE.

21 comments:

the Rocket Fashionista said...

Love the photos and the drawing's beautiful!

xx

B said...

The shoes are from Gmarket? it's been a while since I shopped there..maybe I should start again!

I'm now following your blog so I'd love it if you visited mine :-)

xx
www.purplepassagedays.blogspot.com

fashiongossipmk said...

Love your skirt!! You looked amazing!!
Xoxo, K.

Thu Nguyen said...

You look beautiful, great outfit! x

Don't Think Twice said...

Beautiful Violet Skirt!!!! You look great!!!!!!

I follow uu!
XX from BARCELONA

http://udontthinktwice.blogspot.com/

Rochelle Fox said...

considered or not considered you still look great! such a different piece from what i am used to seeing from stolen gf's club too but i really like it! I really love the lighting in all the pics you took of yourself and the girls at cosmo so soft and beautiful almost misty xx ♥ A fox that meows http://rochellefox.blogspot.com/

PiruletadeGato said...

Love the shoes! You look amazing

lollipopcat.blogspot.com

Sarah Elizabeth said...

You look extremely beautiful in those pics!!

Blaise said...

You looked amazing, even if you had barely anytime to get ready...doesnt look like it :)


http://blaiseruby.blogspot.com/


x

Bec said...

You are so stunning Zanita and I love how unexpected what you wear is. It's inspiring to the max.

Fashion Cappuccino said...

You look as beautiful as ever Zanita! I love the skirt and those heels! It's only a matter of time before I see you shoot for Vogue Australia! xoxoxoo

Heather said...

so rad!

Xxx

Olya said...

Stunning

Alaina said...

Love your clutch and shoes!
Great outfit.

http://calithreads.blogspot.com/

Carolina Sundell said...

Oh my! You look perfect and that skirt i stunning. love the color of your lipstick.

Jade said...

That picture is beautiful! Absolutely amazing xx

eddddie said...

Beautiful illustration! What a compliment.
Love the outfit x


http://eddieseye.blogspot.com

Leslie Christen | LifeStyling said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this and YOUR Blog!!!

Leslie

http://lesliechristen.blogspot.com/

Mary Jane said...

the wrap-around skirt is just amazing and my fave color too


_______________
fun flip flops

tackydidaxie said...

you look very beautiful! the dark lips look a treat xx

sajuki said...

amazing skirt :)

Click Here