Friday

Choose Tuchuzy


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Susie and I spent the morning in Bondi this week, checking out the Stylestalker window and the Tuchuzy store. Its left me pining for new things... don't really get out much for shopping excursions these days! Tuchuzy is a one stop shop, props to the girls behind the store for collecting an incredible range of covetable pieces. Couldn't stop eyeing that beautiful pastel green bucket bag by Benah.
Spot the outfit post!

9 comments:

Ruth said...

All the pieces look gorgeous! I'm especially taken with the jewellery!
xx

www.flossyblossom.blogspot.com

Natalie Suarez said...

how incredible! you guys all look so beautiful! :)

xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Closet Hound said...

Is that white bag Alexander Wang? I WANT IT SO BADLY!

xo Sherrie
Closet Hound

heylila said...

the jewelry is amazing!

bisous,
mia

HEYLILAHEY

Original Sophie said...

Looks like a beautiful shop! I especially love the studded shoes

rental mobil said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Rochelle Fox said...

i must pop into there store i wanna try some stylestalker on i am always buying them online! xx A Fox That Meows ♥

BusiChic said...

wowsers, just when I was feeling that I didn't need anything you, you've tempted me with a whole lot of brand spankin' temptin - great pics too! x

Sarah404 said...

LOVE THE RINGS.. yay Stylestalker

Click Here