Tuesday

YOUNG HOLLYWOOD

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Well look who's back in business! And here to bring excuses... yes my blog has been neglected - why? The honest truth is that I simply didn't want to be a blogger,  I wasn't enjoying posting,  I've needed a bit of R&R, a bit of soul searching, a bit of self love.
So, two weeks in the Phillipines and I'm feeling revitalised and revamped. Ready to work, ready to blog my little heart out again. I'm so grateful you've all stuck around!
I'm very proud to present the latest Stylestalker lookbook, featuring the one and only Alex Spencer of 4th and Bleeker fame, shot by Kimberly Gordon of Wildfox and styled by Christine from the blog Christeric. Susie and Rach have really outdone themselves with this ultra collaboration and I for one am so impressed. I want every piece.
I'm back! xx

20 comments:

Marcia B. said...

great photos!

le pearl said...

I am glad you're back. I know how you feel, I came back about a week ago to blogging as it just tends to not feel important from time to time. Only when I realise I am desperately behind the times with fashion is when I jump back into it. Hope your holiday was amazing! I wish I could have a holiday away :(

Maryam said...

Back with a bang . . . great post!! Love the pics!

xoxo, Maryam

http://athomewithmaryam.blogspot.com

Demü said...

incredible photos!! Im so inspired!!
I love your looks!! You should definitely post them to Lookbook.nu or Chictopia.com!!

nicolethen said...

welcome back babe :)

Emm said...

That was like me over summer, it was such an effort to blog when I actually had nice things to do.
But now I love it and I am so glad you're back and ready to blog =)

-Emma
SPIN DIZZY FALL

Joy said...

These capture the LA feel so well.

Blackswan said...

ahhh you went to the Philippines??! That's amazing! I'm going back next year after so long and I cannot wait to visit my parent's hometown again! I will be going to Boracay for the first time - where did you visit?

Looking forward to your future posts!

x Lauren
youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

Tayler said...

so glad your back!! i was definitely wondering where you went! these shots look AH MAZING!

Style Interplay

<3 <3

s said...

loove these pics ;)


COUTURE STREET: Carolines Mode @ Paris http://t.co/QPEmVe2

George Wells George Wells said...

This article is very good, I like it,and I also really like christian louboutin uk high heels very much.

hope said...

WAh! Nice to see an update Zan... Missed having you to feed off... Unfair weight for you but you're great at what you do! Hope you and E are well well well :) Hope

feather in a storm said...

GLAD YOU'RE BACK!
this shoot now overtakes bambi in the desert as my new favorite..
x
http://featherinastorm.blogspot.com/

The Rocket Fashionista said...

yay, welcome back :)

AMAIA said...

oooh I like it!!

justhedonism.blogspot.com

Blackswan said...

hello, thanks for dropping by and your sweet comment! The health retreat sounds intense, I bet it did wonders for both the mind and body though! The ultimate cleansing retreat :)

Hopefully will catch each other sometime soon xx

Shana said...

great photoshoot, but the models face looks a bit "weird" in most of the pics...

Ravenna Moreira said...

W O N D E R F U L *


www.pulsacoesplanetarias.blogspot.com

www.pulsacoesplanetarias.blogspot.com

www.pulsacoesplanetarias.blogspot.com

Ruth said...

Oh I need those shorts from pic 12!!
xxx

www.flossyblossom.blogspot.com

Style Anywhere said...

Where did you stay in Philippines? I hope you had a great time.

Click Here