Tuesday

Outfit POSTED

PhotobucketPhotobucket
How long has it been since I've done an actual outfit post? Forever.
I'm really going to endeavour to throw in a few more of these over the coming months but I have to be honest, its never going to be like my outfit hey-day when I had a whole load more time on my hands, which meant more time to shop, to care about what I'm wearing each day.
I have to apologise, I know this outfit all but featured entirely in the previous post - Van Vorst - but I've been wearing this coat almost everyday since I got it. It's so comfortable and makes me feel dressed up while still feeling as cosy as if I'm wearing my PJ's. The shirt I'm also pretty obsessed with, love the print and shape. The jeans are AA and such great quality, looking like something transported from the 90's, my fave era always. The necklace has a jasper ring as the pendant.... can't remember where I got the earings...
Trialling using the flash on my camera, meaning I can shoot outfits once I get home from work at night.
I've always thought it looked a bit cheap but with my digi skills I'm going to try and make it work....
shirt, Stylestalker
jeans, American Apparel
coat, Somedays Lovin

16 comments:

Isabela said...

BEAUTIFUL OUTFIT!!! I love those photos, AMAZING!!<3<3

the-blondes-pancakes-of-fashion.blogspot.com

Ruth said...

Working with the flash is hard, I hate it when everything goes too bright so you can't see anything in the foreground. Mesh over the flash sometimes works to mute the effect while still getting a fast shutter-speed. Sometimes I like to place a hand or something over it to get cool effects - e.g. only lighting half of the picture!
xx

www.flossyblossom.blogspot.com

N said...

Love these shots, of course in your case it helps that you're also a model. I've never been a fan of using flash when taking photos, but my hands are way too shaky, so a low shutter speed in low light is out of the question.

Tegan said...

ahhh i love that shirt :( so sad i missed out on it.
u should defs do more outfit posts!


http://t-jan.blogspot.com/

Rochelle Fox said...

this reminds me of back in 2008 when i 1st started reading you blog and me sitting at home in my school uniform and i was like MAN that girl has the best style and shes so good at taking pic of her looks she must have the biggest closet :) i am loving the path you blogs taken with all your test but so good to see a bit more of old skool zanita blogging!! :) xx

Mom Fashion World said...

you are so gorgeous!

Twins said...

love the outfit!! :)
perfect!!

sweetdifferences.com

PiruletadeGato said...

So cool! :)


lollipopcat.blogspot.com

Carolina Sundell said...

You look stunning and what a beautiful blouse.

Afternoon Deelight said...

It's lovely to see a simple outfit accessorised so well...those earrings are beautiful.

Stunning, as always!

x E

Lilly said...

Nice outfit! No offence, but you look a little pale- probably it was because of the flash ;-) maybe some rouge and/or bronzer would have looked better... But of course you look wonderful! =)

*sunday* said...

oooh i've been out of blogging for so long! but glad to be back and glad to see how many super exciting projects you've been doing! love


stateofsunday.com

Le Fanciulle said...

That shirt is really beautiful, I don't think you have to worry about reposting it :)

Please keep doing outfit posts!! Even your casual ones are nice :)
xx S

heylila said...

fierce!!! hope we see more of these!!!

bisous,
mia

heylilahey.blogspot.com

Олег Гаврилин said...

У ВАС ХОРОШИЙ БЛОГ!!!

ПОСМОТРИТЕ МОИ БЛОГИ, МОЖЕТ ОНИ ВАМ ПОНРАВЯТСЯ И ВЫ БУДЕТЕ ИХ ИНОГДА СМОТРЕТЬ В СВОБОДНОЕ ВРЕМЯ!

ДОБРО ПОЖАЛОВАТЬ НА ПРОСМОТР МОИХ БЛОГОВ!!!

Блог Олега Гаврилина Блог о том, что мне интересно!

ПЛАНЕТА-СПОРТ Мировые новости спорта!

Кубок Гагарина Новости Континентальной Хоккейной Лиги-КХЛ!

МОИ ФОТОГРАФИИ Блог с моими фотографиями!

ВЕТЕРАНЫ ВОЙНЫ Моему деду не вернувшемуся с поля боя посвящается... Этот блог посвящен ветеранам войны оставшимся в живых, солдатам кто не вернулся с поля боя, солдатам которые до сих пор числятся без вести пропавшими, солдатам о которых не пишут в газетах, офицерам которые погибали вместе со своими солдатами…

С УВАЖЕНИЕМ, ОЛЕГ ГАВРИЛИН!!!

Margaret said...

babesaucing :)

Click Here