Monday

Zanita for Funkis!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
For months now I've been busting to share this with all of you and finally its here! My collaboration with Funkis! Can you imagine how thrilled I was when Carina and her team approached me to design a range for her brand?  I've always loved Funkis clogs, as I've expressed in the past when featuring other styles on my blog so I'm just so grateful to be asked to take part in this project, its such an honour.
So here they are, in three colour ways -  The Zanita for Funkis clog!
I'd love to know your thoughts - expect plenty more from the range to feature on my blog, I'm wearing them today at RAFW so if you're down there and spot me, please come say hello!
If you want a pair for your very own please go to Funkis.com.

Big thanks to Anni Hall who did my make-up and went above and beyond in helping snap these images.

20 comments:

yelizabeta said...

Those clogs are timeless! I know I could wear them in a couple years and they'd still be a classic piece! And you look stunning as always. Great job with the collaboration!

Www.yelizabeta.blogspot.com

Rochelle said...

ohhh awsome new babe well done there awsome! i am down at rafw tomorrow presenting for unseentv hopefully i see u miss
xx
http://rochellefox.blogspot.com/

Dylana Suarez said...

You are so beautiful!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

the nyanzi report said...

great job.

Abby said...

that is super cool! well done little lady! I am always in awe at your neverending talents!

xx

Twins said...

i like the outfits!
great

Friend in Fashion said...

Wowee babe! Congratulations - love the gold + black tres chic!

Luv,
Friend in Fashion
www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
x

willing_to_recover said...

I LOVE!!! You look stunning and the clothes are lovely too ^_^

The Girl With a Feather said...

Congratulations! I love your designs, they are so unique and fresh! I'm in love with the styling too!

Emily said...

I love the gold and black ones the best!! LOVE THEM! Look like the perfect not too tall not to short height! <3

Margaret Tran said...

Awesome location! I've always loved Redfern's rail yards as a backdrop - gorgeous work :)

her persona said...

amazing shoes.
www.herpersona.blogspot.com

Dropstitch said...

Just bought a pair... amazing! Bet they'll sell out in no time.

Glenda C said...

I LOVE FUNKIS!!

*sunday* said...

Zanita! that is amazing! congratulations that is so great to be noticed and truly an honour. well done!

stateofsunday.com

PiruletadeGato said...

You look aaaawesome!

http://lollipopcat.blogspot.com/

Blackswan said...

WOW!!! these clogs are so bold yet very verstaile! loving the gold upper in the 2nd photo!

having a look at the store now! a big congratulations to you :)

x Lauren
youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

miljo said...

Nice work! Looks great! Can't wait for our drop to arrive :-)

Fashion Tidbits said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! congratulations zanita!!!!! they look great

Peppie said...

zanita you are so beautiful! you are the eyecatcher on these pictures not the shoes... i did not even recognize them :D


♥, Peppie

Click Here