Wednesday

Love Tiffany & Co

Photobucket


I'll always be a lover of the the classics, a white shirt, a good blazer, the perfect pair of jeans. As for jewellery, I'm never wearing trend pieces, in fact I don't usually wear much jewellery at all, only my engagement ring and my Tiffany cuff given to me by Evan. So imagine my delight when I recieved an email with an offer of a gift, to come down to Tiffany in Sydney and select my very own Lock necklace! I've always been a fan of Tiffany, probably because I'm a romantic at heart and partly because I just adore the movie, Breakfast At Tiffany's - and then theres every movie the store has ever featured in - my heart skips a beat everytime I see a Jennifer Aniston/Eve Mendes/Reese Witherspoon etc etc open one of those delightful little blue boxes.
So I've worn my beautiful silver and rose gold Tiffany Lock everyday since I opened that little blue box and its certainly become part of my daily look, casual and hopefully elegant. I really prefer jewellery kept to the minimal, high quality pieces that compliment any outfit. The chain is ultra delicate and the lock itself is a vintage look, battered silver and has a lovely weight to it. I had actually hoped to capture a better shot than this but its near impossible to take a self portrait, beauty shot that's in focus, well at least for me anyway (believe it or not I'm still learning how to use my camera).
Thanks so much Tiffany & Co for making me feel like a very lucky lady!!

9 comments:

Glenda C said...

i saw you on style.com today, awesome awesome!

Friend in Fashion said...

Ok - TOTAL Tiffany envy right now!

The rose gold is sooo pretty - lovely choice!

Luv,
Friend in Fashion
www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
x

Blackswan said...

you look stunning! great Tiffany post :)

x Lauren
youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

sammi burley (chase.dakota) said...

i love the rose gold detail!!
you look beautiful by the way

www.chasedakota.blogspot.com

dani said...

words can't explain how jealous i am of you!
amazing!

www.geenafashion.blogspot.com

fromblank said...

beautiful as always!


Ps: As one of our favourite blogs we'd like to invite you and your readers to enter out Birthday Giveaway:
fromblank.blogspot.com

PiruletadeGato said...

It's nice!

lollipopcat.blogspot.com

Lydz xX said...

you look amazing, great piece

http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
Lydz xX

Jodie said...

beautiful and angelic!

Click Here