Rock N Roll


Remember my test with Chantal Croccolo awhile back? Well I lost half the photos from our work and have been promising to test her again since. Chantal is fresh back my New York and looking fabulous, a completely different girl from when the two of us shot at the beach, so confident.
Thanks go to Filomena Natoli who executed two beautiful make-up looks, including the perfect glossy dark eye. Check her site for loads of tips!
Once again styled with pieces from both Sue-Ann and my wardrobes.

Photography and Styling, Me
Hair and Make-up, Filomena Natoli
Model, Chantal @ Priscillas

1+ 6.  jacket, Rachel Gilbert. shirt, Stylestalker. shorts, custom Levis. bra, Victoria Secret
2. jacket, Vintage. shirt, Vintage. riding pants, American Apparel
3 + 8. shirt, Stylestalker. earrings, Colette.
4 + 9. dress, Vintage. necklace, Vintage
5 + 10. studded sequined jacket, None the Richer. singlet, Stylestalker. shorts, Vintage
7. dress, Christopher Kane for Topshop. leggings, Stylestalker. cape, Vintage.


Gorgeous Clara said...

wow! Amazing pics! I specially love the leather jacket!

S said...

Gorgeous photos.. I love the styling.

sammi burley (chase.dakota) said...

she has definitely come a long way since aus next top model... looking amazing!!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Love Chantal! Great pics. + beautiful styling Zanita!!

rachel kara said...

She twerks that dress. Drop dead. x said...

Amazing shots girl, very inspiring you are.


Dylana Suarez said...

What a gorgeous girl! She has such smoldering looks!


Fashion Cappuccino said...

Hi Zanita! You are turning into such a pro! I love your styling and I have that Christopher Kane dress :-). She's such a stunning model! I still remembered you commenting on my blog when I first started blogging and I was so encouraged that someone like you would visit me! Thank you! xoxxoxoo

Dorota said...

Hi,I really love your blog,
very inspiring!
I have starting blogging as well,please visit me:


Lace and red lipstick said...

fantastic :D

*sunday* said...

i have been MIA for a little while with the fashion weeks and what a pleasure to come back and find so many wonderful posts by you Zanita - gorgeous girls! So good to see the girls from stylestalker do so well. They are the new Sass&Bide in the making.. Boo Ya!

Aliquot and Amble said...

I'm so proud and happy for her - she's improved so much since ANTM. No surprise about the confidence either - what with getting signed with Ford Models and having a pretty good showing at NYFW. Anyways, I'm loving your amazing styling and the photography as usual (although my favourites are definitely the two headshots where her face is foremost and centre).

Julie Khuu said...

Owow she looks ridiculously amazing...and professional! Your camera magic sure does do the girl justice...and the hair, makeup, styling...everything- Amazing! Love it!


Haute Khuuture Blog

the nyanzi report said...

Incredible photography. Great styling too.

Enya said...

This is Chantal from Australia's Next Top Model? She is looking fierce!! Definitely matured as a model.

Click Here