Tuesday

Puma Power!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I'm delighted to present the results of my collaboration with Puma featuring the very beautiful Tania Pozzebom.
With  Hussein Chalayan as the Creative Director of Urban Mobility Collection it's clear that Puma is taking great steps to appeal to the fashion minded. How great are the shoes?! Thanks go to Jess Steuart who created each of theses stylin' and street smart looks and Vanessa Collins who mastered the bold lip, clean look that's so right now. It was also great to have the assistance of Anthony Gattari, who incidentally knows more about operating cameras then I do and is worth his weight in gold.


Stylist - Jess Steuart
Hair and Make-up - Vanessa Collins
Photographers Assistant - Anthony Gattari
Photography - Zanita Whittington
Model - Tania Pozzebom @ Priscillas

15 comments:

Tayler said...

awesome collaboration! and what a great opportunity too.
I love your photography and you definitely have your own style of it too!

http://www.styleinterplay.com/

Simuša said...

I like those photos. Model is very nice :)

www.styleinsmalltown.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I am in love with the pics! Thanks!!! xxx tan

Eilish said...

love the colour contrasts. beautiful photos.


faialofa.blogapot.com

cole said...

I love your blog, how gorgeous!
XOXO Nicole, VPV Team Member
Check us out & follow @ http://www.vantagepointvintage.com/blog/

salut! sophie said...

I love this mix of street, sports and casual wear that still manages to look smart and chic - it definitely has something to do with those killer heels!

Dominika said...

amazing!
<3

GIAA said...

awesome

xoxo

G.

http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com

Carolyn said...

the orange lip and nails are the perfect pop of color!

Phuong said...

amazing photos

Travel In Style

Headless in the Desert said...

AMAZING! This makes me want to branch out from their socks.

http://headlessinthedesert.blogspot.com/

Sascha said...

Wow!! what a range and superb photography! Congratulations Zanita! this is fabulous

rachel kara said...

What a team! Have posted one of your images from Tritons daughter series in a new post, hope that's ok :)

xR

Rochelle said...

hey chika! i started my blog again yayay! I went to the launch of the puma store your look book looks rad did my 1st post back blogging on the event :) sent u an email miss we gotta shoot xx

Kold_Kadavr_flatliner said...

Lookit my blogs, girl, for that’s the only Way outta the zooillogical angst. God blessa youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL

Click Here