Sunday

Oh Man!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
So the final show I attended at LMFF was the Menswear show and to be honest it was the one show I thought wouldn't really interest me, but boy was I wrong. One, the dancers were fantastic - except the blonde guy that kicked me in the shin as he was running off the end of the runway - ouch! Two, the guys were smoking hot. Three, Helena Christensen made a surprise appearance and didn't she just saunter down the runway like it was nobodies business. Girl still got it. Stunning.
Damien Rinaldo, L'Oreal Professionnel Ambassador  created the sleek do's on the blokes, if only the men of the general populace would commit to looking so polished. We can wish ladies.


17 comments:

Simuša said...

nice colloection :)

www.styleinsmalltown.blogspot.com

Dusk said...

I bow to your superior editing skills! Breathtaking imagery really.
...and aherm... why wouldn't Helena "still" have "it"??? We're talking supermodel here not superfluous catwalker!!

Emm said...

you are the queen of backstage


-em
spindizzyfall

Blackswan said...

phoaawwwrrrr!! hot hot hot!

youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

x Your Only Blackswan

Emily said...

Oh wooowww, why can't men dress like this all the time?!

Ruth said...

I forget that even the men get styled and primped to within an inch of their lives as well, I don't know why I always thought they were just left as they are and shoved down the runway...

http://flossyblossom.blogspot.com

afifa said...

i thought i would be underwhelmed by the menswear show too, but it turned out to be my absolute favourite! (helena did amble, didn't she? but gosh she pulled it off!)

your images capture the elegance of the evening so wonderfully, love love love. xo

She Wore It Well said...

I had accred and didn't go. Stupid me.

Rich Girls. said...

your photography is insane.
la-la-love your coverage of LMFF. x.

Lenne said...

I love the way you present your backstage photos! Why are you so creative? ♥

Ms. Fitz said...

boys boys boys. hahah awesome

Britt+Whit said...

Love the backstage perspective. Great site! following you on twitter!

http://www.brittandwhit.com


-Britt+Whit!

AMAIA said...

lovely pictures

justhedonism.blogspot.com

Kimberly Bernardo said...

Love ur blog :D

mom & son said...

cool!
I like to see these stylish men.
Thanks for sharing, dear!

minimalisme. said...

hadsome guys.i like it.


http://puremodeenprive.blogspot.com/

Starbox said...

fabulous photos!! :D

Click Here