Tuesday

Pink Locks

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Hey All! Here's a sneak peek at some imagery from a special design project I've been taking part in - can't wait to share with you all. I've been so busy with different projects and work, heading to Melbourne Thursday to snap some images from LMFF, we all love a sneak peek backstage! Hopefully I'll get to meet the very stunning Melissa George.
What do you think of my new logo? I had to write my name about 200 times before I managed to get a nice one. My handwriting is very slippery and messy using a tablet.
Make-up by super talent Anni Hall, blogger and beauty writer for Vogue Australia.
This photo was actually taken by Anni for me, I had to prop up the camera and ask her to focus and press the buttons. Lucky to have a friend like her to help me out with this!

P.S. I used a pink rinse on my hair, it washed out the next day.

11 comments:

Natalie Suarez said...

absolutely stunning! love this image! :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Simuša said...

you are very nice!!

sammi burley (chase.dakota) said...

gorgeous photos!

www.chasedakota.blogspot.com

CurvyGirlChic said...

Love the photos, and the new logo! Can't wait to see more about your projects! :)

xo Allison

www.curvygirlchic.com

Gabrielle said...

lo-ove the new logo!
can i ask where you got the pick wash for your hair from? that is something i would love to try!

xo

mynameisbosssss.blogspot.com/

Margaret said...

looking super hot, lady! have fun down melbourne way :) x

Dominika said...

these photos are really amazing!
<3

S.A.A. said...

I almost thought that you were Arizona Muse in the first pic haha Gorgeous photos as always!!

xx SAA

Sarah Elizabeth said...

SO beautiful! Like always!!!

Friend in Fashion said...

Absolutely gorgeous Ms Z!

Great that you are hitting up Melbourne - would love a sneaky catch-up :)

Luv,
Friend in Fashion
www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
x

Zoe said...

AMAAZINK!
ANY idea what Anni used on your eyes?
PRE.TEE.
TTGB X

Click Here