Friday

Miss Dore


So This past week I had the esteemed pleasure of meeting the delightful Garance Dore. She graciously took time out from her busy schedule so I could interview her for my blog! Its going to take some time for me to write up everything we spoke about in a concise and comprehensive manner (I ain't no journo) so once I get back from my weekend away with my man - I'll hop to it. I was so nervous about meeting her and coming up with intelligent questions to speak about it, I'm sure she thought I had a stutter...
I'm also working on a special project with Garance but I not sure if I should spill on that just yet - think you can just wait and see. ;)
So, coming soon, my interview with Garance Dore!

15 comments:

chichichic.wordpress.com said...

she took a stunning pic of you! can't wait to read your interview!

Fashion Monstre said...

she is one of my favorite fashion icons!! i can't wait to read the interview!!

Moni said...

oh wowowow how exciting! please share as soon as you can!

xx

http://www.moneasywardrobe.com

*sunday* said...

living the dream Zanita! looking forward to it x

Esther said...

the best favourite fashion icon :) look really stunning :)* xxx

http://theglamorousmess.blogspot.com

Vanessa said...

WOW! Can't wait! I'm sure the combination of your creative geniuses will produce something nothing short of amazing.

xx Vanessa

Kelly said...

Oh Z what a dream!!
I can't wait to read it - and hear all about this project.
You must be so excited! x

Fashion Tidbits said...

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I saw it on Garance's blog!! So exciting!! Can't wait to read your interview!! xoxoxoo

leeselooks said...

Z when i saw this on your + Garances blog i got the biggest smile!!!

you can see the passion + genuine joy in your smile here.

captivating!

can't wait to hear the news :))))

hope you're having a beautiful start to your summer! still dreaming/thinking of moving to sydney... everyday :)

sending love

XOXO

Jes said...

great shot :)

Sascha said...

so awesome! love that pic of u! wow looking 4rwd to the interview :))

heylila said...

cool photo! You look gorgeous!

bisous,
mia

heylilahey.blogspot.com

Patricia Villablanca said...

omg congratulations!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

omg! amazing jacket! where is it from?! xx

Click Here