Saturday

Saturday Sun






I've come to the conclusion that I owe all of you some variety with my locations so I've bitten the bullet found somewhere new. I haven't had much chance to shoot outfits these past weeks so heres a couple in one go, I actually had four from the last week to shoot but my camera went flat before I managed them. Should get around to them tomorrow.
So excited about the new Stylestalker range now available, the shoulder pads are FIERCE! I'm wearing the incredible Raven dress in this first set of images. Power dressing!!! Wait till you see the blazers coming soon.  I'm also loving all the velvet in the current show seasons and this top from Toi Et Moi is a perfect example of how Aussie designers can make any trend so casual and wearable. Probably going to wear this top till it has holes in it.

I've got to amend an error I made on my last post - those fanastic trousers I'm sporting? Not California Select but rather American Apparel, so get your Unisex School Boy Pants here.

Lenne at the innovative Night Watch blog has a little feature on me, check out the ten questions HERE - there may even be a couple of my photography and modelling tips...





I've also scored a feature in Style Sample Mag - which may also have a few of my photography tips, so make sure you scope it out HERE. The Mag is chock full of interviews with other bloggers and stars the incredible Liz from Pop Culture Late Afternoon on the cover. 


Outfit 1
Raven Dress, Stylestalker
Sheer Luxe Shapes Sock, American Apparel
Bling, Vintage

Outfit 2
Velvet Cropped Top, Toi Et Moi
Suede Skirt, Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses, Vintage

34 comments:

Tayler said...

this is so amazing! how do you do it?? I would be really interested in a post about what inspires you, and more tips on self portraiture!

bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com

Initials.CC said...

tu es tres belle :)

des bisous de céline et charlotte

Stace said...

That first dress from Stylestalker is TO DIE FOR!
Oh gosh, drooling bad right now.

Congrats with all the features; I love looking at your photographs and outfit posts :D

TEE&FAME x

girlmeetsball said...

Love the first pic Zan, really beautiful mood and light. XO

tiltumaria said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!
xxxx

Voguette Girl said...

i love both outfits!

www.voguettegirl.blogspot.com

Ruth said...

I'm loving the hearted stockings - not sure I'd be able to pull them off! What shoes would you put with them and the LBD? Some black heeled boots perhaps?

flossyblossom.blogspot.com

kayang said...

Ahh this is one of my favorite sets of yours so far!!
Amazing!

Georgia said...

I love the socks, read the interview.. Natural lighting is definitely the way to go
It would be mine

inked said...

I absolutely love the first outfit

Natalie said...

i love the shoulder dress with those stockings! so so cute :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Nana said...

i love this<3
it's just gorgeous!

Melissa said...

This post is just exquisite!

Stompface said...

far out! Super hot, that first dress is amazing amazing amazing. Shoulders galore.

x

Giulia e Martina said...

Your style is so lovely!

xoxo!

visit our new fashion blog!

http://lamauvaisevie.blogspot.com/

theDUSKzone said...

Wow. These images are stunning and thank you for the new location! :)

That bold-shoulder dress is fantastic!! and the whimsical stockings are a nice contrast.
I hope you do wear this 'out'. You're already a show-stopper, this will bring the house down!

Karoline said...

Love this outfit!

Friend in Fashion said...

Gorgeous!!! :) Love the new local!
www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
xx

Lucy Laucht said...

Gorgeous photos- it can be hard to find a good location to take shots but you nailed it here!

http://lucylaucht.blogspot.com/

Nicole Then said...

wow as usual you look amazing :D

Little Doe said...

amazing blog, i love it :)

silk+honey said...

loove the padded shoulders :D an the sweater is awesome

Bijou's Style said...

omg I love love it!

I have to repost - will let you know when I do :)

xx

bijousstyle.blogspot.com

Fashion Tidbits said...

wowzer!!!! i so want to pet that velvet top. incredible job with the pictures again, zanita!

thesydneygirl said...

amazing!!!! loving all your pics x

le pearl said...

you look so beautiful Zanita x

leflassh. said...

i love everything oh so much!
you are incredible!
amazing photos as always.
xx

The Fancier said...

first dress is killer! like the selection of background aslo, kudos.

popdisorder said...

you have absolutely stunning body,realy
and i love the way you look on the pictures
great

emily viveur said...

the raven dress is completely, utterly amazing, period.
and the velvet crop top is beautiful!

-emilyviveur

Crystal Wood said...

I always say this but Zanita your photos are getting so good! I loved reading your bit in the Style Sample Magazine. Self-portraiture is art form to be mastered.

gih said...

Nice and perfect shot.

gih said...

Simple yet adorable.

carlos fabrizio said...

Beautiful work! Love your look and style.

Click Here