Thursday

Fun Five


 Its Zanita x 5! Not exactly seamless, but I don't really care, because it still looks really cool.  I've been really busy of late with all kinds of errands - tomorrow I'm shooting two more tests for Priscilla's so I'm thrilled to be doing that.... just need to come up with a new theme for both of them! My wardrobe will be exhausted...
In other news I'm delighted to report that Urban Outfitters is delivering to my home nation AUSTRALIA! Finally my fellow Aussies can access the myriad of delights available on the Urban Outfitters website. The felt hat I'm wearing in the above pic is my new favourite piece of clothing, with its bendable wire rim and ability to be shaped into anything from a cowboy to a hobo hat - arrived in the post from Urban just a short week after ordering it online. So happy to have this parcel turn up on my doorstep! Love Urban Outfitters.....
My close friend Rachel from the Stylestalker blog and my favourite rising photographic superstar Elvina Mae of The Bang House tagged me with the NW magazine Mr Paparazzi tag so I've got some answering to do....


·     What is the most worn item of clothing in your wardrobe?
      My RVCA denim shirt.

·     It’s Oscar night and you can be dressed by any designer, who would you choose?

      Victor and Rolf

·     What trend are you tired of?

      Bodycon - I can't eat dinner and wear a bodycon... unless its Herve Leger...

·     If you could give any celebrity a makeover, who would it be?

      Mischa Barton

·     Who is your celebrity style icon and why?

      Chloe Sevigny, she's so original.


And I thus tag the following incredibles:


thisisapastiche
fashiontidbits
friendinfashion




hat, Urban Outfitters
ballet dress, Stylestalker
top, H&M
pendant, Stolen Girlfriends Club
socks, American Apparel
heels, Zoe Wittner





37 comments:

Tayler said...

Love this look, so chic and comfy looking! <3 your really good at posing :)

bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com

rachel said...

ahh you make these shoes look GOOD! only you could- so glad we gave them a good home in you.
xx

cleo said...

hahah:)you look so sweet:)xoxox

Karoline said...

I love the all natural and light in these pictures! Gorgeous!

Hypeed.com ☀☀ said...

Excellent idea. Great fun and top quality photos. "High 5" Zanita.

Nicolas
Hypeed

Initials.CC said...

beautiful!

we love your socks!!

bisous bisous:)

CHARLOTTE&CELINE

G said...

Lovely look!

gisnotforgucci.blogspot.com

MISS BANG said...

aww thanks for the link love ;)

im in sydney from march 26th! ill email you soon, gotta meet up and say hi :D shoot some pretty pictures and drink some chai lattes ;P

xxx

M83 said...

DUDE YOU SPELT VIKTOR WRONG :(
PS: Nice picture. Best style.

mom & son said...

this is so cool!
i love editing my photos like this too.
actually, i did my photos too...mine having a twin sister. lol!

i love the whole outfit, sweetie!

Amy said...

love the pairing of the socks and heels; you look gorgeous!

ilovetobedazzled.blogspot.com

xx

mirattes said...

zanita, such alovely look! And good luck for shots

The Lady Nerd said...

Well done! Though I'm curious how you melded the pictures together so well (did you feather the edges in Photoshop or do one background layer?). I really love the fact that there's almost a gradient effect going on in the background (it goes from a slightly darker hue to lighter from right to left).

I so knew you could pull of the socks-with-heels look, you long-legged lady. :) Good luck with your test shoots!

heleen said...

Haha, fabulous facial expressions! Also interesting to read your answers on the questions :)

Diane said...

i love that fabulous 5 photo! very cool :)

Mouthwash said...

So cool - love the outfit and the effect. I want to try! I love watching your photo skills develop.

Amber
ambersmouthwash

princesspolitico said...

fantastic photo editing and i love your responses to that mini interview... you really can't eat dinner and wear a bodycon dress :)

xo.
princesspolitico.blogspot.com

Niveeik said...

Inspiring.

A/C said...

Heyyyy Zanita! Just wanted to say I really , really love the blog. You are so beautiful and fun spirited. I hope you don't mind I would like to mention you in my blog today.

Much Love,
A/C

http://fakingfashionbyac.blogspot.com/

Olivia said...

The socks and heels combo is so cute. Too bad I don't wear heels.

Anonymous said...

Zanita you are awesome! I've been following your blog for a while now, but it's getting better and better every time I check back. And as for Viktor & Rolf, Rolf used to live around the corner from me, haha.

Taylor Sterling said...

Amazing the way you did that! I love the socks and the shoes with the neutral colors!

Friend in Fashion said...

Thanks for the tag gorgeous girl! Loving the shoes and socks! :)
www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
xx

Grace said...

I LOVE the pale color scheme-deal, but the sock/heel combo is my favorite element. So fun and adorable!

The Sound of Lace said...

you always look like your having fun! great shots!

thesoundoflace.blogspot.com
thesoundoflace.blogspot.com
thesoundoflace.blogspot.com
thesoundoflace.blogspot.com
thesoundoflace.blogspot.com

dressed to please said...

nice blog! :D I LIKE IT soooo....

Follow my blog and I follow your blog:
http://dressedtoplease.blogspot.com/

i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

kiss from germany ;*)

Payton said...

Fabulous outfit and the effect is really cool

Emm said...

saw this photo on lookbook, its amazing!

Did you get a hair cut?

-Emma
spindizzyfall.blogspot.com

girlmeetsball said...

Zan! These pics are so cute, also so cool that you've started testing with other lovely ladies!

Think I might well be seeing you at dins tonight!!

Check out my new World Cup Blog>>

www.girlmeetsball.blogspot.com

XO Hope

rachel said...

Yes, I love that UO are delivering to Australia now. I ordered the coolest Where The Wild Things Are viewfinder for my sister for Christmas. I found out they were shipping to Australia just after I got back from a trip to NYC and had stocked up!!

ELVIA said...

fun blog!
x.

http://the-new-outlet.blogspot.com

Roxana said...

coool! as always, though..:D

cla-sib said...

a gorgeous idea..i really like it so much.

xoxo cla

Juliet said...

I love the photo! So fun!

juliet xxx

Eli said...

Really really love the shoes.

http://timetimetravelers.blogspot.com/

Soooali said...

Great look Zanita! Love the socks.

Fashion Tidbits said...

thanx heaps <3

Click Here