Tuesday

Alley Blue








I'm always delighted to receive a parcel in the post and today is an especially lucky day for me as  I've received an outstanding collection of pieces from California Select. I've got so many outfits I need to post! I've been quite busy lately so I'm grateful to have managed this one, with my beautiful cropped blue silk shirt. I think someone at California Select HQ has been reading my mind... 
I've got a feature today on The Grand Social blog - for those of you who are familiar with The Grand Social, its an online store featuring some of the best established and upcoming Australian designers, including Ellery, Nathan Smith, LIFEwithBIRD, Romance Was Born, Jayson Brunsdon,Trimapee, Anna & Boy... I've chosen five of my favourite pieces from their ranges and you can see it all HERE. I was floored by this incredible AmberJules Lulu maxi dress, so elegant and comfortable - and doubly enticing due to being modelled by my friend Annika. I picked out the most incredible Ellery for Graz sunglasses too, you gotta see!


As for the turban in the Susie Reid post, I know a few of you are interested in how its done, all you need to is begin as though you're going to wrap the scarf from the back of your head to the front, then twist or loop the two sides together at the front and then tie it at the back. The downside of this is that you have a large tie at the back of your head. Was fine for the purpose of my photo. Sorry if this doesnt make any sense!

I must also add here that I check my Junk mail box for the first time ever last week and realised that I've losing some important mails to the trash - If you've sent me an email that I've seemingly neglected please try again, I do try to get back to as many as possible. Sometimes I fall a little behind, but I don't mean to forget anyone :)

I adored all the comments on my Susie Reid post. XOXO


cropped shirt, California Select
dress, Metalicus
shoes, Kmart
bag (this is old!), French Connection


Evan took these pictures for me

38 comments:

♥Lola said...

Love this colour blue on you it's really pretty :) Congratulations on your feature!

Faridah said...

These are so stunning! I love the candid feeling of them. Did you take these yourself?

Friend in Fashion said...

So gorgeous Zanita! The photos are simply stunning - stand out is the first for me! The grey/cool tones - fabulous!
www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
xx

Crystal said...

That shirt is so perfect!

www.spiritditchvintage.blogspot.com

Isabelle said...

you look gorgeous in these pictures+i love your shirt

Initials.CC said...

Très belle :)

S.A.A. said...

Ahhhh I always always love your photos. As in every single one which doesn't happen often with blogs!!! Just wondered what lens you use for most of your photos? You really are ridiculously talented!!

xx SAA

Victoria Hart said...

I love these shots, you have such a knack for styling, and never fail to look beautiful. I was wondering what lipstick you're wearing? It's the perfect shade!

Caylie said...

Love the hat. That whole outfit suits you well :)


xx
cayliek.blogspot.com

Olivia said...

that shirt is an incredible color

Eli said...

Love the picts, you look amaizing.

http://timetimetravelers.blogspot.com

ediot said...

fantasic colour combos. you look stunning.
congrats on the feature-you deserve it!

xxxxxxxxxxx
ediot

Juliet said...

So lovely outfit! I love the fitting colors!

juliet xxx

Niveeik said...

Evan has got the photographer eye! :) Interestingly enough, so does the model! Thanks for your "parcels" to us fans, Zanita!

Fashion Tidbits said...

Evan is a good photographer

Bijou and Ruby said...

what is the brand of your hat??? I am in serious love with it and would stupendously happy if you could let me know.

xxx

bijouandruby

The Lady Nerd said...

Great oufit post! You channel the 1990s glamazon vibe extremely well. (Of course, for this uneducated American, this feels like a very Aussie outfit. ;P )

Nieves said...

G O R G E O U S :)

http://madnessnieves.blogspot.com/

Nicole Jarecz said...

love the whole ensemble!

Francesca said...

love the cropped shirt with the high wasted skirt look. very flattering.

xoxo,
F

lekisskiss.blogspot.com <-- Texas gal bloggin fashion from NYC!

mirattes said...

You loook so nice in this blue ;)

Boulevard des Artistes said...

The hat, the cute little braid, and blueberry blouse...so beautifully put together :)

Clare said...

Such a cute look, you are a very lucky girl!

Come by and say hello sometime :)

iliketweet.blogspot

x

Malicious Mallory said...

Oh, wow! This is one of my favorites, if not my favorite, of your outfits! So great!
And the photos are fabulous too!

DIRK DIGGLER said...

I love this outfit! The pop of red is amazing. Also, I need that bag...

Kasia said...

hey there, Indiana Jones :) You look incredibly pretty!

Stompface said...

absolutely stunning, that colour blue is amazing on you.

great pics from Evan!

Love that hat, I'm so glad that urban outfitters are shipping to aus now!! So many things I want to buy. Do you know if they do free shipping to aus if you spend over $150?

x

MARISA said...

i love that blue blouse
you pull it off soo well

ColorHater said...

I like your outfit (I would only put different shoes ;) )

The dress fits you great !

http://fashion-colorhater.blogspot.com/

U-NI-TY said...

We just love that outfit which really suits you! Congrat'!!! =)

Fashion Monstre said...

i adore this outfit!!! so adorable

shoeless simone said...

You are just the prettiest person! All your pictures and outfits are great, I really enjoy how you edit them!
I love the hat and blouse so much

-Shoeless Simone

Reginasaurus said...

I just found your blog and I adore it. I particularly love this outfit - you are beautiful! xo

Madeleine said...

you look great

Emz said...

Loved this outfit of yours! Especially for some reason the skirt haha. It's such a simple skirt but it's so cute!

Anindya said...

your blue cropped shirt is adorable. And the red shoes give different touch to the whole look. You look great of course. :D

Beau Bazar said...

You were featured on BeauBazar!

You are my style muse!

xoxoxox
www.beaubzar.blogspot.com

emily viveur said...

i just discovered your blog and i'm definitely in love. both your style and photography are amazing! i love the casual chic look of this particular outfit.

emilyviveur.blogspot.com

Click Here