Tuesday

Penned Out


You can imagine how I beamed when I opened up my inbox to discover this illustration by Aura Lyndon at Auracouture. Its such a high form of flattery to have someone of talent illustrate you - this is the third time since I began blogging that I've been lucky enough to be portrayed in this way.
Check out Aura's blog, she's also featured a great illustration of Gala.

This slubby jumper is the only thing I purchased from the Fashion Weekend. There's so much to find at these kind of events but you really have to wade through the dregs to find it. I found some delicious candles (you can never have too many candles!) and this super comfy oversized number which I picked up at the Tristan Blair stand where I proceeded to swoon for about 20 minutes before I collected my resolve and reminded myself of a pending overseas trip which, being in Australia, is going to cost me an arm and a leg. The epic shoes will come my way eventually... I love you Tristan Blair.

So my outfit, definitely roughing it. So cosy I can't help but smile.

jumper, Estrella
dress, Quicksilver
shoes, Topshop
bag, Museum

21 comments:

Roxanne said...

I was at the Fashion Weekend on Sunday, however besides christmas presents from Pratten i didn't find anything worth spending on....plus the crowds were a bit overwhelming. Where are you going?

Karoline said...

Love your jumper,hope you dont't mind that I added you to my bloggroll:) Love your blog.

UberOriginal said...

Hi! Just stopping by it's been a while that illustration is gorgeeee, and how exciting that your agency is using some of your own snaps?XX

Francesca said...

i love the keds with the skirt and sweater look. very early 1990s.

xoxo,
F

lekisskiss.blogspot.com <-- two girls living in nyc and chi blogging all things fashion!

Martina said...

wow!!!! the illustration is absolutely awesome, lucky you!!
I love the way you look in that photo, you look so natural and relaxed, the outfit is perfect

Aura said...

THANKYOU DARLINGGG

Patty Ann said...

heyyyyy you're so cute. i love this outfit!!!! its so comfy looking, and you can totally make anything look stylish!
xxx

AlphaBetaChic.blogspot.com

mom & son said...

hi zanita!
i do apologize for not visiting you for a while.
i'm glad that i'm back from the trip and got a chance to visit you and can check your post from time to time.

i love this photo of you.
the innocence smile and angelic face of you.
nice sketch too!

Friend in Fashion said...

The illustration is divine!

Have you entered my fashion giveaway to win a custom made dress yet? www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
xx

le pearl said...

You look adorable

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

Love the comfy candid photo ;)

**Check out my giveaway, win a Johnny Depp tote and navy blue Hard Candy Nail polish**

http://lionstigersandfashionohmy.com

Mouthwash said...

oooh is that a namesake necklace i see? Congrats on your artistic rendering! That's awesome.

Amber

ambersmouthwash

. said...

wow that drawing is amazing. love how shes done your cheek bones!

http://fashionjuice-sw.blogspot.com/

LoveMore said...

wow this illo is AMAZING! congrats to both you and the artist. I LOVE IT!

xxxx

Dylana said...

I love your sweater! Looks amazing! ANd that drawing is beautiful!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Georgia said...

You look so lovely! Smile more often :)
I love the slouchy bag
It would be mine

MissNeira said...

awesome sketch! love it

The Lady Nerd said...

Very nice artwork. Pen-n-ink with marker is such a fun combination. Congrats on being illustrated again!

That outfit looks wonderfully comfy. I wouldn't mind getting one of my own and snuggling up in it. Tennessee has turned to some downright infernal cold weather!

Nana said...

i love the drawing
and the in the original photo
your outfit!

LADYPLAY said...

i love your outfit! ladyplay from paris

Vinda Sonata said...

lovely outfit! your style reminds me of erin wasson :)

p.s. following your blog.


xx.
vindavindasonata.blogspot.com

Click Here