Sunday

Space Cadet





I've borrowed my boyfriends parka to keep me dry on yet another rainy day in Sydney. He's also been so generous as to take these pics for me - it's so much faster getting someone else to take the shots.
I'm loving tartan skirts lately and this is one I found at the Op-shop in Esperance, my Mum took it up for me. Its actually a skirt from the local Primary school.... bit blasphemous of me perhaps.
Also, coated my whole face in foundation, including on my eye and brows for that washed out look. Bit spacey.

Tried out a spatter effect which I'm not entirely convinced of....

So many emails to catch up on! Im sorry to anyone waiting a reply! I'm going to hop to it now.
Happy sunday to all - I'm so happy today is the first day of daylight savings, bring on the summer!!!!

jacket, H&M
shirt, Topshop
skirt, thrifted
booties, Nine West
gloves, Target

20 comments:

Cypriotchick said...

amazing as always love the way the full face of foundation adds to the look! the skirt is so cute but looking at the second pic i thought it was a pair of shorts :D

Cypriotchick
cypriotchick.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great outfit!
Love your shoes ;)

www.fashioncoup.com

Maria said...

VERY cool. I'd never wear that make-up out during the day though!

Maria x
www.myeverywish.blogspot.com

tiltumaria said...

LOVe it!
xoxo

kurarin said...

love the jacket, love the makeup with the grey palette. i adore the skirt as well, although it doesn't really go with the look?

lisa + cathy said...

i thought these photos were from a amazing. the photography is so professional! and i love tartan skirts, it has this preppy element

heleen said...

I like the ragged handgloves, nice detail!

joannapple said...

great washed out look!! great shots!!

Maria.C said...

Wonderful!

Christing said...

love the makeup! and i love borrowing the boy's clothes to keep warm! something so practical and sexy about it :-)

http://fashionhedonism.blogspot.com

VaivaPamaiva said...

your make is stunning!

Genevie said...

Wow - amazing photos as usual! Amazing photos in the post below as well!
Daylight savings is making my insomnia even worse :p

Have a nice day!

Lizzie said...

Amazing as usual!! All you pictures always look like they could be in a magazine!

Hippie, hippie - milkshake said...

wow.. love the first and the second picture!!!!!!!! love your look

Tayler said...

ah my summer just ended! its fall now where i live and i love it! your pictures are always so awesome, love the shorts <3

bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com

Don't Be A Hero said...

such an epic post, love that parka, it's finally turning into fall here so I'm desperately lusting after all cold weather clothing

flair to remember said...

love these! you can really pull off the nude/washed out look w/ the makeup - actually looks really lovely!!

xxx

Marta said...

you're just fabulous! It's not much time I follow your blog, but everytime I do it, it's always a pleasure, you're beautiful!

bisou-joue said...

you look stunning girl ! And your outfit is perfection !

Anonymous said...

Negative Calorie Diet: How I Lost 18 lb in 28 Days - Click Here Now

Click Here