Coming Soon

This AMAZING singlet is brought to you by me from stylestalker. I get to give you all a preview - should be available for sale in a few days and I'll be sure to give you a heads up. Hope you like!

singlet, stylestalker
harem pants, sportsgirl
boots, nine west


Faridah said...

Can't wait!

mom & son said...

that's really a gorgeous dress!
i love the black and white colors!

Antonio Barros said...

Woooow! This is soo sexy! I love it!

The Lady Nerd said...

Oh Zanita, you're such a tease! :p

leeselooks said...

stripes steal my heart every time.

i am obsessed and not afraid to admit it!

gorgeous back girl!

LoveMore said...

awesome action shot! gosh I wish I could whip up photos like you do each day! you truely are quite the inspiration lady! xxx BEL

Christing said...

obsessed with the singlet! perfect cut and length!

Veronicahhh said...


Fashion Tidbits said...

absolutely fantastic picture!!!!i adore it!

Click Here