Sunday

Self Portrait 6


Another self portrait, this one is more or less an attempt on some overlaying in photoshop. Still needs work, i'd make it a little tidier if I could do it over. I'm lagging on the blog updates again - I'm really sorry! I've been away the last few days at my boyfriends family reunion in the country so being a fashionista hasn't been so practical. Tomorrow I'm flying back to my hometown for two weeks, I'm hoping for some stellar finds in the local Op-Shop and taking some nice photos at the unbelievable beaches in and around Esperance.



Thanks so much to La Mimi for my interview and vastly cool montage of my pictures, La Mimi is my new favourite source for finding other inspirational bloggers - go there now and check out Natalie Off Duty - and celebrity style and make-up trends. I love Mimi's site!

21 comments:

liz. said...

You look absolutely beautiful!!
I hope you have a tonne of fun but relaxing time back in your hometown :D
xx

KIM said...

what a stunner ;)
you did a great job of it!

Allegra said...

beautiful!!

tiltumaria said...

gorgeous! that pic is so stunning!
xxx

briannelee said...

So pretty! I just discovered your blog and I love it!

Rina said...

wonderful photo :))

Antonio Barros said...

You look amazing! Good job!

thesingular.blogspot.com

HADAR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HADAR said...

beautiful!
great photo

http://hadarii.blogspot.com/

Sandra said...

beautiful! love these colors!

Rachel said...

What a beautiful photo!

Gmr said...

Great shoot!!!

Friend in Fashion said...

OMG - this looks beautiful - very elegant!
x

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

Lovely photo and good job at the photo shop! It looks like an ad!

xoxo

Kelly

caylee said...

so pretty zanita!

Fashion Tidbits said...

love it! the flowers are great!

geisharock said...

gorgeous self-portrait, very mysterious :) xoxo

Sina S said...

Beautiful colors! Nice!

Natalie said...

Gorgeous pic! thanks for mentioning me in this little post! love ur blog as well, and found it off La Mimi of course :)

xoxo

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

LoveMore said...

girl this should be a campaign shot for a perfume or something! it's INCREDIBLE! keep it up!!!

xxxxx bel

vogue said...

you look amazing! and your photography is beautiful! very talented missy! :) hope your well
xx

Click Here