Tuesday

Berlin Calling


Gush chanel! And those damaging heels.



token self portrait!


After arriving safely in Esperance I'm yet to find a chance to snap some new pictures because the weather has been horrendous, I can't believe I've landed in this place of wind and rain after expecting beautiful summer days like we've been enduring in Sydney. Still, I'm aiming to be a little more consistant with content on my blog so I searched my photo archives and found a few snaps which I neglected to post whilst I was residing in London, from a trip I had to Berlin shooting an ed for Brigitte with Ozgur Albayrak . The weather was sparkling and the shoot was in and around Berlin's epic landmarks. I got a few good shots at the Brandenburg Gate - while shooting here around the columns a guard approached the team asking us to move along. The concern was my heels - they could damage the columns! I found this a little ironic, the gate being a key survivor among the ruins of WWII built around 200 years ago. Thankfully we managed a few shots before we were shundled along. It's always fun to shoot with another model and when I first met Renata I intially thought it was her twin sister Agata whom I had met in Australia! We both share an interest in photography and it was pretty amusing to see the two of us tagging along with Ozgur, swinging along our jumbo cameras and snapping each other. I think one of the shots featured in the mag was of Renata pretending to be a tourist with her camera, so cute! I had an incredible time hanging out with the crew in such an inspiring location. So so lucky...

Hope I can take some nice pictures tomorrow, Esperance is a really beautiful place.

Thanks for sticking round!

23 comments:

brooke said...

looks amazing, you and renata and the city! hope you're having fun :)
xx

Ediot said...

Fantastic photos. really bright wonderful colours and great outfits. love your blog

Rina said...

wonderful pictures! :) you look great!

Wikifashion said...

That looks like so much fun. I love the bow peep toe heels, they are so cute :)

Emilie said...

Beautiful pictures! And you look so pretty!

Sarra R. said...

great pictures... you gils look stunning

LoveMore said...

wow amazing pics! love those jeans. hope you're having a ball miss! xxx love bel

josephine wayward said...

wonderful shots <3

tiltumaria said...

LOVELOVELOVE your outfit, your shoes are AMAZING!
xxx

Cindy said...

you look so pretty.
i love the brown cardigan outfit too. the slouch, the boyfriend jeans and those bow heels, so perfect.

bi-style said...

welcome in germany I hope you got a good time in Berlin!

Mara said...

your hair looks amazing!

brini said...

When I saw the first picture I immediately recognized the editorial, because I loved the outfit with the boyfriend jeans and cardigan so much. Beautiful pictures!

leeselooks said...

gosh beauty.
these are stunning!

l o v e the chanel.+ the styling is fabulous.

hope all is well.

X

Friend in Fashion said...

You look gorgeous and what a fabulous backdrop!

You wouldn't be missing Sydney much today - crazy sand storms!
x

Don't Be A Hero said...

EPIC. I know I have to find a new word, but honestly, I can only really describe this as epic, do forgive me :P

clash of cooper said...

excellent photos, yeh i just got back to wa from sydney too and the weather is absolutely shocking! summer soon but :) mid twenties on sunday! yayy
lovely blog
xx

veritas said...

the photos you took still rock even thru bad weather.

Maggie said...

U look so effortless chic in those outfits! I hope u would post more updated pics!
I m great fan of ur blog and wonder if we can swap links? I have added urs to my bloglink anyway! :)

briannelee said...

Those leather gloves!

I love both of your style.

Anonymous said...

OMG, i saw the photos in the Brigitte (my mom reads it, actually), I didn't realize it was you!!
Amazing!!!
You're insanely beautiul and yes, extremely changeable (can you say that? I mean, that you are able to play different characters, that you can look different in every photoshoot, which is quite neccesary for a model to be- sorry, don't know the right word in english, my online transator was a bit confused, too...haha).
Although now it's said, that Brigitte does not want to hire any professional modes anymore, just take "the women from the street", an action agains all those super skinny models one can see on the runways. I think that's a very good idea, because clothing is all about fitting and most of the people aren't a size zero.
anyway, I guess this means won't see you again in this german magazine, allthough I think you look very well fed unlike those 'supermodels' at Chanel and co. :D
Aw, I'm rambling, sorry.
Just wanted to leave this comment, to say that you did a great job in this article (as far as I- being a laity- can judge that, but I'm the customer, too, aren't I); well, and that I love your blog and your beatiful face!
Have a nice end of the week and go on like you do!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Negative Calorie Diet: How I Lost 18 lb in 28 Days - Click Here Now

Anonymous said...

Negative Calorie Diet: How I Lost 18 lb in 28 Days - Click Here Now

Click Here