Monday

Jump Short





Nothing so inspiring about this outfit, its just that yesterday was such a stunning day I thought I'd celebrate by jumping around like a silly duffer. I've had to jump like this at more shoots than I can remember, the most common being the well rehearsed sideways step (for me anyway).



I'm doing a few shows this week, including the Myer parade so I'll be hoping to get some good backstage shots - If I don't forget my camera! I had a 3.30am call time this morning for a show that featured on Sunrise and in my early morning stupor I neglected to bring my camera with me! Its such a shame, but for anyone interested I was interviewed backstage at the show and I think it could be on Today Tonight, tonight.

shorts, Kate Hurst for Sportsgirl
shirt, Target,
shoes, Topshop
hat, vintage

19 comments:

Fashion Tidbits said...

better watch Today Tonight, tonight then! :)

Midnight traveller said...

I'm sure it's supposed to be winter there!!! I'm so jealous, NZ is still freaking cold and I'm dying for a bit of summer sun.

PS. I love the hat.
http://www.midnightravel.blogspot.com/

Allegra said...

love it! you look awesome!

LoveMore said...

ohh great jumping shots! can't beleive the weather...it's great now but I am scared for summer and all our dying ecosystems :(

good luck for your shows lady!

xxx bel

tiltumaria said...

What a GORGEOUS outfit from head to toe! The shoes and hat especially are extracute!
xoxox

Maria @ chicisimo said...

I love your pictures! Good pictures are so important in that kind of blogs... And of course, everything is perfect when the outfit is also cute!!
Congrats for all that work!!

thesydneygirl said...

congratulations!! sunrise!
that's fantastic lovely! and
you look so beautiful in the editorial!!! you do some fantastic poses! :) ♥

Antonio Barros said...

You look great with those shorts!!!

the singular

Maria said...

Gorgeous!

Maria x
www.myeverywish.blogspot.com

Missrose said...

Nice style ;)Gorgeous!

sexyinthecity said...

Great photos!!
love the casual outfit!

xx
www.sexyinthecity.es

Lip Gloss and Mane Toss said...

So cute. The shots look straight out of a magazine.

xo,
Sarah

www.lipglossmanetoss.blogpsot.com

Fashion By He said...

wow great pictures, i love your site, and would really like to link exchange with you, let me know

fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

FriendInFashion said...

Love the lighting in these pics - gorgeous as usual!
x

June Paski said...

you have beautiful legs, im jeleous >.<

xxx

Mary said...

oh zanita.

you look so lovely.

saw a lil snippet on the news tonight on the Jayson brunsdon show, but didnt see you...:(

x

Don't Be A Hero said...

love this, I must have those shorts, absolutely perfect

hey, I finally got a camera remote too! this means I'll have fewer excuses for not posting! :P

muse said...

love the first shot! v pretty

x

www.ilovecoolthings.blogspot.com

The Lady Nerd said...

Your sense of posing (especially jumping) just astounds me. It's always just at the right height, just at the right angle, and shows off your legs beautifully. How do you do it?

Click Here