Thursday

Bristol Style




(my gorgeous friend Jasmin!)





Heres the backstage shots from another show I did, including some of myself. I loved the make-up for this show, smooth and ethereal, no black liner or mascara! These collections are representing the University of West England with loads of colour and panache. My favourite part of the show was the DJ who was kicking out some seriously fresh dub beats - despite being about 70 years old! What a cool dude. There was also an incredible collection of digitally printed silk kaftans which I loved, I'm always passionate about any kind of fluid-like draping (see second shot).

10 comments:

cocktailoffashion said...

lovely blog you have!

Is this show part of the Graduate fashion week?

Alice X said...

whoa, these are insanity, you look adroable:)

Zanita said...

Yep, graduate fashion week, thats the one.

ak said...

wow the show looks awesome.
xx
chicthecity.blogspot.com

leeselooks said...

Z!

as soon as i saw these- the make-up struck me.
loving the natural look + brows.
purfect.

and that yellow top is insanely structured and full of awesomeness.

hope you are well girl
is aussie calling your name ? :)

xxxx

Styleseeking Zurich said...

I think it's great that you show us these backstage pics and everything you're up to professionally. The makeup looks really awesome!

Nesli

Isa said...

I´m sad to hear you´re a little down, hope things will get better soon! being homesick is one of the worst feelings, just takes away all of your motivation.
at least you look absolutely gorgeous, it´s great to see that the model business keeps you busy!

mucho love from hamburg <3
Isa

crazyistdas said...

you're such a beauty !

elle victoire said...

love the colors in this collection, especially that long print dress.

Hannah said...

Sounds awesome! I love the dramatic colors!

Click Here