Monday

Studded Shoulder




Got organised enough today to post a new outfit which include my mini DIY studding job on my leather jacket. Ideally I would be studding the shoulders with giant spikes like those amazing pieces in the Julien Macdonald FW show and I seriously don't have the patience to wait for them to arrive from the states. I'd stud all the way down to the wrist but I broke my stencil on the last stud... My dress is from stylestalker, its just a sample that I acquired from the Sydney Fashion Weekend, along with my Cheap Mondays. Wearing those damn boots again but I just threw them on because my Ugg boots didn't seem to accessorise as well...
Currently stressing and planning over my next trip overseas, perhaps in about three weeks, perhaps with a stopover somewhere in the states. Its very exciting to consider but also a bit daunting, in view of the the funds the whole trip will exhaust and the fact I'll be doing it all alone and leaving my beautiful boyfriend behind again.

leather jacket, C&S (studded with studs from studsandspikes.com)
dress, Stylestalker
boots, Doc Martens

16 comments:

Carolina Botelho said...

stunning my dear! lovely dress! :)xx

Vintage Tea said...

Great little DIY. The dress is really sweet too

Please click here to visit me at Vintage Tea!

x

Christing said...

love the dress! the sheer top makes it such a great summer dress! the diy looks great!

http://fashionhedonism.blogspot.com

Tough Cookie said...

You look great in that dress!

Shen-Shen said...

I love the studs and how your jacket looks with your floaty dress!

And yay for trips!! But boo for leaving boyfriends behind :[

Lauren said...

I love my Ugg boots but yes I have a tomato red pair that don't go with anything!

I love the middle pick that shows off the white dress, you look gorgeous x

www.smartscruffyfashion.blogspot.com

kayang said...

WELL, I LOVE those shoes. I like what you did to the jacket, I'm planning on studding a couple of things myself.

frances said...

This is hot, the studs remind me of a dinosaur :) x

vicki said...

love the look

caylee said...

awesome DIY.
you could still go all the way down the sleeve later on down the road!

Joelyne said...

beautiful!!!

xxx
sydneygirl

Gold Dust Women said...

First of all the jacket is really great, and I love the whole outfit put together

Czech out my blog
www.twogolddustwomen.blogspot.com

Luna Supernova said...

that dress is amazing!!!

Maggie said...

I m loving ur whole rensembles, u look amazing!

Cindy said...

awesome outfit!! I love the dress!

PUNKIE said...

love love love this boots!

Click Here