Tuesday

Blue Jeans




Awoke this morning to ring at the door, it was my new jeans, arriving after I had only ordered them yesterday! In my Rachel Gilbert goodie bag I had recieved a $50 voucher for frockshop.com.au and found these jeans for just 110, reduced from 299. Can't resist a bargain. The quality is amazing, they are so comfortable and soooo blue! I love a high waist because there's no need to fret about builders crack or your undies hanging out.
Sorry theres no clear frontal shot, they bunch a little around the crotch and need to be worn in for a more flattering effect - so maybe i'll snap them again in a couple weeks.
My other news for today is that I recently switched modelling agencies in Australia from Viviens to Priscillas. Nothing against Viviens whatsoever, I just felt it was time for a change, I've been with them for quite a long time and thought it was time for a new perspective. I'm excited to see what the next few weeks will bring me!

jeans, 18th Ammendment 'Bacall '
shirt, cos
heels, nine west

16 comments:

Maggie said...

i wish i could also tie up a shirt like that.. but not w/ my tummy haha.

are there any alternative? I have a black sailor trouser that's the same length as urs xD

keep up the creatively

always a dreamer,
Maggie

Hannele said...

beautiful style, great blog!
I'm adding you to my blogroll, come and visit me!
H

Shen-Shen said...

These make your legs look even longer, I love it! Good luck with your new agency :D

caylee said...

amazing jeans; they fit you so well!

Cindy said...

love 18th amendment! i adore my lollabridge and garland styles. thy look amazing on you. good luck with the new agency.

Iris said...

A change is as good as a holiday :-) Many moons ago I was with Priscilla's (before changing to Cameron's!), I remember that they were lovely.

And your new jeans are gorgeous - I just got a high-waisted pair, here's to builder's crack-avoidance!

fashionbox said...

holy crap, only you could get away with that *sigh*

channy xP

Lauren said...

Gorgeous jeans, you look stunning in the second shot.

The new move with agency counds exciting indeed!

brooke said...

lovely jeans and beautiful name! lauren bacall was the best.

best of luck with priscillas!

xx

Jules said...

the jeans a freakin amazing! the shade of blue is incredible...god luck with your new agency!

Olviya said...

very nice jeans
blue is ur color, for sure)

Ediot said...

you look really lovely in those jeans. theyre a perfect fit. stunner!

Izabel said...

love them! the colour is crazy :)

Alice X said...

so gorgeous! love it.

Nikki S. said...

Beautiful outfit!

Btw I hope you do't mind but I'm adding you to my blog's link list as one of my favourite reads (: Do pop by and say hi!

xx

john said...

The dress is so bueatiful, i put a link to your pictures on my blog http://www.befashionlike.com

Click Here