Saturday

Testing Testing





Heres a bunch of shots from a test I did recently with photographer Phillip Waterman, the theme being jumpsuits. This is actually the second shoot I've done recently with jumpsuits and its ironic because I actually really despise them! Not because I think they are ugly its just that I've always thought they look really terrible on me. Thankfully now I've found a few exceptions! This was a fun shoot because I got to use a bit of personality.
I'm feeling really frustrated right now. This afternoon I was walking down the street and out of the corner of my eye I noticed someone wearing a cardigan I recognised from somewhere. After walking about ten metres it came to me the person I saw was none other than Gala from Amlul! I turned around to chase her down and began retracing my steps frantically but among the intense Oxford street crowds she was no where to be seen. I wanted to tell her how inspirational her style and blog are to me and take a picture of the two of us together but am now left pining for what could have been... Oh Gala! I hope I bump into you again!
I'm heading to Brighton tomorrow on a little tourist venture so expect a few happy snaps of me chilling (literally) by the beach by sunday.
Hope you all have a sunny weekend!

29 comments:

Evelyn said...

oh sooooo cool, i love ALL pics!!!
amazig girl;D

Shin said...

I love the first picture a lot! I don't really like jumpsuits either because I'll probably look like a scarecrow in them. I can't believe you saw Gala! She's one of my idols too. xxoxoxoxoxo

bi-style said...

Lovely pics! And amazing clothes! You look great.

Carolina Botelho said...

the expression on the first show is fantastic! gala is really a huge inspiration.. I'm sure you'll bump into her again.. in the corners of london! xxxx

Milk It Honey said...

you should def start wearing jumpers, you look sooooo adorable. and how fun is your footwear?!

Stephanie said...

These shots are AMAZING!!!

I love all the colour! Really stunning!!

xx

Celine said...

You look so amazing! I'm a huge jumpsuit fan, but they're a real pain to go to the loo in!
www.thewardrobediaries.com

Hot Bot said...

Love the first photo. And Zanita, I'm sure you can pull off just about any article of clothing :)

theresa said...

You bring great energy to these shots! They're really lovely =]

Charmaine said...

AMAZING shots. love the glittery pants in the first photo!

Alice X said...

no way zanita! they looks awesome on you. this is way creative for a test shoot, styling is really interesting.


alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com

Denise said...

wow those are great shots, and you are so gorgeous. hihi. must be sooooo cool to be a model. hihi.

have a great weekend!

Don't Be A Hero said...

epic, I especially love the second one

grrrr, photobucket is still giving me crap, how'd you do your deal thing? I keep trying and although its supposed to confirm instantly, it never does. egh

Isa said...

hwo adorable are you!
I absolutely love those pictures, it must have been such a fun shoot!
can I say I really envy you for your job?

xxx
Isa

maggie said...

i think i'd hyperventilate if i saw gala walking down the street. haha. you look gorgeous, jumpsuit or not!

Lisa said...

ZANITA.

you could not be more beautiful + sweet + big hearted.

these shots are AMAZING.
vogue-ette.
seriously girl.


thank you SO much for all your kind words.
they mean more than you know!
i hope you are having a beautiful weekend.
i will be back sooooon.

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

xx

Style On Track said...

I love the styling and the great poses :D

proudly says, said...

omg, zanita!
i'm always run out of words to describe you.
you're very very beautiful!!!
i love all your outfits and shoes here esp the blue fringe shoes.
i just wanna know, were you the ones who did your make up?
...and what a small world, you saw Gala.

http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

Chicisimo said...

I love the pictures specially the first two:)

Kisses

Maria

Dane said...

Aww you are such a doll. I love the fringe boots!

Vintage Tea said...

You look so gorgeous! I really love the 1st one with the sparkly jumpsuit!

Click here to visit me at Vintage Tea!

x

cras4 said...

all of the shoes look relally cool. jumpsuits look kinda ridic on everyone, but they're so great, sigh.

cleo said...

i love these pics so much....you look amazing!!!!

Anonymous said...

zanita is the gray pair of shoes from Office ?

haylin said...

amazing! pretty pretty~

Goldswan said...

very cool pictures!
It seems to be so nice to wear gorgeous clothes from great designers !

Swank Heights said...

these are AMAZING! You are incredibly versatile.

Vickie said...

The blue shoes with fringes are really amazing! And you are stunning.

xoxo Vickie

Marcepanowa said...

good girl ;-)))

Click Here