Sunday

Spooky Miss


Purchased this fabulous cape with eyelets from the Shepherds Bush Market for just 20 quid. It originally had disgusting cheap pom pom gadgets hanging from the eyelet but I gave them the flick. The market has loads of cape/poncho/moo moo style affairs which I'm quite obsessed with. I just love to be dripping in fabric - I need a massive knitted scarf a la Burberry FW09.
I wanted to head outside to take a picture but couldn't open the back door because of those old fashioned locks which I can never quite get the hang of. Will take a better one tomorrow.
cape, Shepherds Bush Market
capelet, American Apparel (skirt worn as capelet)
zipper skirt, Stylestalker

6 comments:

Zara said...

i love that zippered skirt and how it looks with the metal eyelets

Susanna-Cole said...

Capes are so epic, I love them! <3

xoxo,
S-C

I Like Stuff said...

I am obsessed with StyleStalker!! They have the cutest stuff. The zipper skirt especially is so A. Wang.

saray said...

love your skirt..

Chicisimo said...

Yes that is a fabulous cape!
Kisses
Maria

helen said...

that skirt is gorgeous!

Click Here