Wednesday

Nerd Factor



I had a brilliant time in Brighton over the weekend shopping and eating and drinking. Heres a few pictures I took whilst perusing for sunglasses in a store but became distracted by the fantastic array of spectacles. I have near perfect sight but if my eyes had a sudden deterioration I'd be elated about sporting the top pair with the clear yellow frame. The second pair are great too, like Reese Witherspoon in Pleasantville (one of my favourite flicks!). I've had sunglasses on my mind of late, I found a completely brilliant pair in Jigsaw the other day similar to those from the Dries Van Noten FW09 show but the women told me they were 90 quid. I just saw them online now for 42 so obviously she gave me some wrong information, I'm definately going to buy them tomorrow.

Not so notably fashionable today but I purchased this hippy poncho in brighton and I cant wait to wear it back in summery Sydney. Now that I'm leaving london (only to return in a month!) I've had a few days off and am really glad to have the time to relax and dress like a hobo.

Really craving a swimsuit like this gingham treasure modelled by a young Claudia - H&M have a few in a similar style so perhaps its time to pick up a new one.... only thing is about bikinis, i only ever wear them a few times... I have so many!
The original supers have been a great source of inspiration for me recently. No one does power glamour like that amazing group of women!

Note to self: Dark brows, big hair, white collared shirt.

(pics, claudia-schiffer.com)

11 comments:

janettaylor said...

I love second glasses...

xoxo: Janet

Alice X said...

i miss the supers quite honestly. the girls are getting too thin nowadays and it's really not easy on the eyes anymore. i love a slender girl but compared to the girls in the 80's, there's a big difference.

alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com

Don't Be A Hero said...

both pairs are epic, I freakinf love that cover too! I wish american vogue would get back to that and become more fashion oriented again, rather than the icky celeb oriented that they are now

bonokat said...

i love the first pair!
they're cute, and nerdy at the same time,
very eccentric looking on you!

~kathy

proudly says, said...

love the first eyeglasses! it's so unique!


http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

Shin said...

I think you look great in glasses but I would prefer you without it :-P. xxoxoxo

proudly says, said...

zanita, you still look gorgeous in your outfit. you're already an effortless beautiful.
i love those sunglasses.
it's funny how the sunglasses give you different looks.
i can't wait to see you in swimsuit.

http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

Isaac Likes said...

Hellooooooooo Zanita!

When I told you about James Taylor I never really thought you'd go look him up, so I'm very proud that you did. Was Fire and Rain your favourite? It's mine.

I'm no longer with 62, in actual fact, I'm a full time blogger now! It's lots of fun, I just pay rent and never eat but I'm getting there.

Will I be seeing you at Sydney
Fashion Week?

Nice blog too!

xx

Leanne said...

I was flipping through the Dec issue of Marie Clarie and I saw your face in an ad for Target! So cool~

cras4 said...

dressing like a hobo=highly under-rated

FrouFrouu said...

I love those nerdys. Ubber hotness!

- Frou

http://www.froufrouu.blogspot.com/

Click Here