Monday

Red Velvet



Finally have a bit more time and resources to apply myself a little more thoroughly to my blog. These two pics are a bit of a rush job though and I'm obviously still teething on the photoshop effects. I included my finger knitting scarf which looking at the pictures is now something I really despise and wish I didn't wear but I honestly can't be bother taking some new ones - sorry!
I've had these velvet shorts for awhile and I love them but I've always found them a little problematic to style into something cool... i think the burgundy works best with neutrals so I've tried out this new top I bought in Zara. I love the loose folding and its so comfortable, silk blend.
Also, heres my new sunglasses from Jigsaw. I wish they were a little rounder and thicker but they'll suffice for the rest of my Aussie summer.
Still obsessing over 90's supermodels....


shorts, Elsom
shirt, Zara
sunglasses, Jigsaw
shoes, Sojo at Zomp

11 comments:

Grace said...

ha, I was watching that exact dress on ebay last week, I posted about it, it was amazing. went for $270 AU. Peach Leather = killer.

Carolina Botelho said...

you're a beauty :)

Milk It Honey said...

of course i instantly thought of cake when i read your headline, but i am not disappointed that the feature were red velvet shorts instead. cute cute cute

proudly says, said...

Zanita, you're so gorgeous and i love your pose here.
hayy, how i envied your skinny body and height!

i know someday you will be a supermodel too!

J Legs said...

hey i'm just a random but I really admire your blog..
you're a model i'm sure..

Casey said...

The first photo looks professional! What a fun outfit :]

Shin said...

Wow, at first, I thought those were flowers around your neck. Very pretty by the way! Love the velvet shorts too! xxoxoxoxo

Stella said...

You are really beautiful in these photos!!

http://inlovewith-fashion.blogspot.com/

anne said...

you look great. hot dress, wearing cindy...

Marcepanowa said...

Like a model. WOW

disa said...

徵信社,徵信,徵信,徵信社,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信,抓姦,徵信,徵信社,外遇,抓姦,尋人,徵信社,徵信,抓 姦,抓姦,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,外遇,抓姦,尋人,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信社,抓姦,徵信,外遇,徵信社,尋人,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信,徵信社,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,情趣用品,情趣,抓姦

Click Here