Thursday

Farewell London!


Me looking guilty with chocolate birthday cake and Champers at a pyjama party, Whisky Mist

Catriona and I trying to catch some sun at my favourite English seaside destination, Brighton.

Heading back to Oz tomorrow morning on a 7.30am flight trio via Helsinki and Hong Kong. It will surely be another exhausting experience but I truly can't wait to be back on home soil. I've had an incredible time in London and hope to back as soon as possible, in just over a month. Please excuse that I likely won't be making any further posts until after the weekend, I'll need a bit of R&R.
I thought it was about time for me to make a few honorable mentions. I have been tagged a few times over the last few months and have neglected to pass on the favour which I know has been awfully slack of me so its time to share a little bit of love. Here are a few girls whose blogs I read regularly and always seek to for a little bit of style stimulation. Click image for link.

You can find....
Fresh styling and uber cool DIY's at Pug and Pips

Lessons in layering perfection at Park and Cube

30 days of fabulousness at Public Personae

Stunning and comfortable chic at Leese Looks

Candy cute pictures and fun styling at Alice X in Wonderland



I hope I could direct some of you to a new favourite blogger! I'll be doing another one of these posts in a couple weeks, there are just too many amazing bloggers out there to not spread the news around.


EDIT: Thanks so much to the completely stunning CLEO who is representing Istanbul in the fashion stakes for your tags. Please check out her blog also its well worth a peek. xo

17 comments:

geisharock said...

hello and goodbye from london! your blog is so inspirational - i just love your style. I was actually at london fashion week and distinctly remember you from the catwalk :)

champagne, chocolate cake and pyjamas all at one party? that sounds amazing haha.

next time you're in london, you should defintely visit the westfield mall at shepherd's bush station if you haven't already... shoppers haven and they have some damn good ice cream too :)

Zanita said...

I live five minutes from there! It's so similar to the ones in Australia it made me feel at home.
Thanks for your darling comment!

frances said...

I'm so glad you had a good time in Brighton, I have a lot of family there so I go a lot, and I love it! Your pajamas look incredibly chic, I love the combination of those and champagne.
I'd love to trade links, too, x

phamzy said...

i love "park and cube" yellow tights!


http://ckuf-info.blogspot.com/

cleo said...

i tagged you babe!!!chech out my blog:)
xoxox

Lisa said...

AH. LOVE YOU.
thanks girl.


yay for going back home!
can't wait for you to be back with your man + fam.
lets totally do a exchange once you get settled!

you are so inspirational.
your beauty shines from the inside out!

safe travels + speak soon.

xx

proudly says, said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
proudly says, said...

i know the feeling esp when you already adapted the place and now you're leaving. But as the saying goes by "There's no place like home".

Zanita, you always look so gorgeous and I love that photo of you in pajama. Still sexy!

I always check Park and Cube's site. She has a very good blog.

mr. freddy says Hi.

http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

Isa said...

oh yeah, you picked some of my favourites!
I love how via blogs you can get so much inspiration from such great girls from all over the world every day- no wonder it´s so addictive!

and enjoy your time back home in australia and bring some sun to europe when you get back! :)

xxx
I

Jenjen said...

I live in Helsinki. :D If you mean the city in Finland. It's just too bad that you're gonna be in here like two seconds.

Hope you understand something 'cause I'm not that good in english.

By the way your blog is fantastic. :)

Shin said...

Oooh, pajama party! Sounds so much fun! You look lovely and fresh as always.

I know all the bloggers that you've posted especially Shini and Alice. All beautiful girls! xxoxoxo

Charmaine said...

mmmmmmm that chocolate cake lookes SOO good. right about now. hehe thanks for sharing about the bloggers, definitely will check them out now :)

Vintage Tea said...

Im gona have to check out they fave bloggers of yours

Click here to visit me at Vintage Tea!

x

Lottie said...

looks like fun
amazing pictures!
i aboslutely adore your blog!i was wondering if youd like to exchange links?
x

Celine said...

Thanks for all the links, I love to find new blogs to read (not that I don't fritter away enough hours on these things allready!!!)
www.thewardrobediaries.com

LIZ-piration said...

aww i love the first pic of you in satin dress shirt if am correct! and your blog is amazing! xo

LoveMore said...

oh you are back in syd! you miss london?! these are all great blogs for sure - already favs of mine too!

happy birthday for the other day too! hope you were spoilt! and th new header is simply STUNNING!

xxx bel

Click Here