Thursday

Elle Style


Monday night I went to the Elle Style Awards after party. So exciting. My booker Julian at the agency bought me a ticket and I had a fabulous night - I even got introduced to Richard Nicoll! Other people I saw there.... Karolina Kurkova(see link for fabulous outfit), David Walliams (Little Britain), Alice Delial, Pixie Geldof.... I was so starstruck!!! And the whole night was feasting on Godiva chocolates and Moet - feeling a bit boastful but it really was such a cool event which I was really lucky to attend. Unfortunately I didn't have the brainpower to remember to get my camera out of my bag before the end of the night but I also thought I'd look really uncool taking photos all night. The people were so stylish and gorgeous, the best party I've ever been to for people watching. Pretty poor blogging form but I've included a pic of my goody bag anyway. Ill maybe be able to find some pictures for later, I know another model I went with from my agency took a few so perhaps she'll share. Ive got a few extra things to post but Ill do them another time.... So busy, so tired.

21 comments:

C.B. said...

I'm jealous!

Nicole Then said...

ooh cool, sounds like fun!

filthy lust said...

ah, so jealous. that cuff looks amazing. love your blog and readying your adventures!

Style Magnet; Sara said...

Lucky girl! Sounds fabulous!!

cleo said...

oh you lucky:)i know many other gorgeous parties are waiting for you dear:)

brooke said...

wow, awesome, i hope you had fun!

Brooke xx

bi-style said...

Look at my Blog I got an award for you! Hey you are on the cover from the german magazin "my healthy day".
Look here:
http://www.myhealthyday.de/aktuelles-heft/

saray said...

lucky you..
sounds look a lot of fun

Nina said...

i envy you so much!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Wow! Lucky girl! It's so cool that you got to meet so many stars :-). Who's on the cover of the magazine by the way?

Montreal Fashion Minds said...

Sounds like fun! Color me jealous! lol

~ Montreal Fashion Minds ~

http://montrealfashionminds.blogspot.com

haylin said...

happy valentine's day to you!

frenchie jane said...

oh wow, I wish I could attend amazing parties like this! you deserve it, you're beautiful! <3

Anthem said...

nice goody bag!

vogue said...

wow so jelous missy goodluck with everything over there! im sure you'll be walking the runway for Christopher Kane :) Just finished off another issue of BTB and your stunning self is in there again! Did you go to fiji for your shots aswell or just the other girls?
xxx

Shen-Shen said...

That sounds like it was so much fun! Karolina Kourkova looks completely badass.

lilustyle said...

I'm jealous!;-))

puan hadi said...

ur so lucky! i envy u..

maisie #1 and #2 said...

zanita i was so excited, i saw you in a catalogue magazine!

/maisie #1

Mia said...

I´m sure you´ll be very big soon

nepalese_princess said...

hehe,,zanita, it's PEACHES Gedolf, not PIXIE.

Click Here