Sunday

Repeat Performance

Looking a bit scary in above picture but definately had fun with the cool extension and dark makeup. This photo was taken from my shoot on Wednesday for Icon magazine. I got to wear loads of designer gowns and the pictures turned out great so I really can't wait to post them up when the issue comes out mid february. The shoot was held at Cliveden Estate which was certainly the most magical property I've ever encountered through my work.
Tried to take some nice outfit pictures today in the garden at the back of my house but the lighting really wasn't working and I froze my butt off. I wore the outfit out the night before (today i wore a tracksuit, not so sexy) and the tights were a total bargain at 3 pounds from the shepherds bush market. Love the ladder style. Obviously this is sans enormous coat, gloves, hat and scarf - more like the underlayer of my outfit. Sorry about the repeat performances on the jacket, skirt , shoes.... I really need some new ones but I haven't brought many pairs over to london (only two pairs of heels!!) so don't expect alot on the footwear front.




Ive been so neglectful of my blog of late! Its because I keep running out of daylight in london so damn early so I can't get any photos plus i've been exhausted - but don't worry - I've found a bit of a solution for next week but I cant reveal anything yet. Oh the suspense! Thanks for all your great comments of late, they have been a warm bit of cheer on these cold and rainy days trudging around London. Much love!

heels, melissa
laddered tights, Shepherds Bush Market
skirt, AA
shirt, COS
jacket, Dede Leather Fashion

33 comments:

MJ. said...

Can't wait to see your shoot next month!! U look so rockish!! Love it!!

Emma B. said...

I loooove those tights...

saray said...

love the tights!!

ANNIE+CARLOTTA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ANNIE+CARLOTTA said...

your talent is giving you so many opportunities, its great! your blog is a great insight into your whereabouts, i feel like i am teleported to these exciting places too. enjoy london! x

Midnight traveller said...

I'm so excited everytime you post now! I think I was taking your posts for granted whilst you were posting everyday. Haha.

Those tights are beyond awesome
http://www.oroton.com/

Good Girl Gone Blog said...

Those laddered tight are too cool! Love your style.

Molly said...

oh you look absolutely freezing! Anyway I love your blog and your fashion sense is unique and incredible!

Anika said...

I adore those tights, awesome! And for 3 quid too :)

I can't wait to see the shoot :)

Happy Australia Day, bella

Fashioncappuccino said...

Love your tights! The background in the picture looks so romantic and fairy-tale like. I wish the back of my house looks like that.

LoveMore said...

you look so cute! and what a great spot for a shoot..looks like a cool garden. good tights too.

xx LM

C.B. said...

i love the tights and the tee!!

And the first picture is amazing!

xx

Val said...

Zanita dear, you look gorgeous. I'm totally jealous of your leather jacket.

brooke said...

you look so, so cute in those photos where you are cold... and the tights make your legs look so long!!

hope youre having fun in London, cant wait to see the photos from the shoot!!

<3 brooke

jesschow. said...

Haha your last photo's adorable. Anyway I was flipping through some old Cosmopolitan mags and I saw two shoots with you in 'em! Exciting stuff.

Look forward to seeing your upcoming shoot!

ra. said...

you poor thing in the cold you dont look like youve climatised quite yet!

i've added your link to my blog, hope thats ok :)

vicen said...

you're in "10 LOOK" you want to spend it and I said.
Remember that you can apply for change of look, even send a picture
with the look that you think is better, but ensures that the picture is
an acceptable resolution.
And take the award proves that your participation in "LOOK 1O.
YOU ARE IN: http://look10.blogspot.com/2009/01/zanita-zanita.html

And if you want to post a comment in your post:
http://look10.blogspot.com/2009/01/zanita-zanita.html
making any comment on the look represented.

You can also apply for low LOOK 10

Vicen greetings.

vicen said...

Ya puedes pasar a votar el LOOK 10 de las primereas candidatas.
http://modamaldita.blogspot.com/2009/01/empieza-la-eleccin-look-10-1-parte.html

Bss
___________________________________

You can still vote on the look of the first 10 candidates.
http://modamaldita.blogspot.com/2009/01/empieza-la-eleccin-look-10-1-parte.html

lucky

...love Maegan said...

you are adorable! can't wait to see the photos from the shoot.

Chelsea's Girl said...

Lovely blog! Love those tights, they're amazing! Very inspirational!

ariel romano said...

i love the fact that you are a model but still manage to have healthy-looking legs. (:
have a great monday!

Jack Daniel said...

wow, this looks like it was shot in my old backjard.

your hair in the first pic is amazing.

Milk It Honey said...

love your makeup and hair for the icon shoot. cant wait to see the pictures! p.s. i got my roommate hooked on your blog

Elphink said...

Ahhh, love those tights!! Bring on winter...

Igor+andré said...

Wow great pictures as always.
i love your hair in the first one. :)

Gerry said...

That place is so gorgeous... I can't wait to see your pictures.

You look like a really cool person to hang out with. Love your blog.

Alice X said...

you look soo cold, i can't wait to see the shoot and that aa skirt is sooo gorgeous:)

alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com

Nicole Then said...

wow! i absolutely love the look :D and the make up for shoot looks so cool

xs said...

those tights are awesome! can't wait to see your pics later.

♥ fashion chalet said...

I loooove your hairr in the first photo and that rocker t-shirt too! =]

xxxxx

Cara said...

Those tights are pretty amazing!
xx,CC

http://carboncouture.blogspot.com

Brittany said...

Hello my lovely, its so cold in London yet you manage to look so stylish. How are things over there? im thinking of maybe coming over. What is work like??

Love Britt

Anonymous said...

I have to say. that is an amazing outfit. I dont live in england so I probably wouldnt be able to go to any of your stores. but...still awesome!

Click Here