Friday

The Neglect




Many apologies for my lack of posting over the last week, I forgot to automate any posts for the trip home from Esperance to Sydney. It was an enormous drive, 33hrs over 3 days - but some incredible scenery.

Great to be back in Sydney but I'm really sticking my head down, preparing for London next week. I can't believe its so close! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit terrified, I always seem to get crazy anxiety when I'm about to have a big trip overseas, like I'm going to fall off the face of the earth on arrival or something. Lucky I have my boyfriend to sooth my nerves and keep me calm. I don't really know what to expect but I may not have as much time to make blog posts every day, perhaps the place I'm staying wont have the internet and I'll have to find cafes to check my emails and blog. I'll be really disappointed if I can't maintain zanita.com.au as much I'd like to, especially because I need to keep up with all my friends blogs like a fix!

These are some pics I took yesterday (very posey sorry, occupational hazard ahah!) as I was leaving the apartment on the way to the White Party at Luna Park. The theme was hippy chic. I would say the crown was a bit much but people at this party always go well overboard in the dressing up stakes so more is definately more in this case. Gotta love dress up parties!
The shirt is a large mens shirt which I've customised by chopping it up and tying some knots. It was a pity I didn't have any beads to put on it.... The jeans are custom dyed and the crown is the second belt I have, the first being the bronze one both have been featured earlier on my blog.

Happy new year to everyone! Hope you had a glorious one, and enjoy the promise of good things in the year ahead. What resolutions has everyone made? Mine is to improve my self confidence. Confidence can get you anywhere!

shirt, Lowes
jeans, Zimmerman
heels, Mollini
belt (worn as crown), Shakuhachi
bag, Turkish Markets

20 comments:

Dane said...

Happy new year, darling! Only you could pull off an out fit like that!

Fashion Tidbits said...

lovely!!!!! hope you have a nice New Years with the family!! :)

helen said...

nice shirt! how long did it take you to do?

Anonymous said...

I do hope that you get to keep blogging. Ive been following ur blog since whowearwhat and I love it. Dont slow down, we are out there reading!

The Stylish Wanderer said...

LOVE that crown! lovely outfit lady!

AlicePleasance said...

Happy New Year!
xoxo

MJ. said...

So hippie!! I love it!!

Pixienish said...

Omg gorgeous! You look like a fairy princess :)

Emma B. said...

I love the detail on the bottom of the jeans!

Little Miss Dress Up said...

gorgeous! happy new year!!! :D

bi-style said...

Happy New Year! You look great, funny shirt!

♥ fashion chalet said...

happy 'O9! x

so stylish already :)

Lisa said...

ZANITA!
happpppy 2009.
i always love that belt/headband when you wear it!

you leave SO soon. how long are you going for?
so exciting!

YOU must keep blogging.
you are so inspirational & i feel blessed to have met you on here.

enjoy the last few days of sun ;)

can't wait to catch up!

love the resolution.
true that! i completely agree.

x

Shini said...

Happy New Year!! hope to run into your London photoshoot soon :D!

lilustyle said...

Happy new year, darling!

lovely!!!!!nice shirt!

zoe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KATLIN said...

Uh, the belt on your head is a pretty genius idea! Looks great.

Hippy Chic said...

such a cool white-party-hippy-theme creation, nicely done!! The crown was the perfect touch.

TheMinx said...

You have such amazing style! That top, just wowww :)

Bettina said...

LOVE IT! <3

Click Here